Philips SpeechMike Air 3015
Get Philips SpeechMike Air 3015 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Philips Dictation
Authorized US Retailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
Efficiency is wireless. The Philips SpeechMike Air 3015 features recording control with a professional dictation 4-position slide switch and wireless Bluetooth technology. For people who do not compromise, SpeechMike Air presents the perfection of the world's number one dictation microphone. The highly professional PC microphone takes desktop dictation to a new level, no longer restraining you by a cord. The SpeechMike Air delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities and refined ergonomics for convenient operation. There is no need to settle for less than the premium device -- go for the SpeechMike Air!
Philips SpeechMike Air 3015 Key Features
- Package Contents
- SpeechMike Air dictation microphone
- AirPort docking station
- AirBridge receiver module
- AC charger with exchangeable charging pins
- Rechargeable batteries
- USB cable
- SpeechExec Pro Dictate software
- CD-ROM containing software and user manual
- Quick start guide
- Ergonomic, PC-Connected Handheld Device For PC Dictation
- The unique Philips SpeechMike allows you to dictate directly onto your computer. Uniting a dictation microphone, playback speakers, dictation control and PC navigation in one device, the SpeechMike gives you total control from the palm of your hand. After recording, simply send your sound file for transcription at the press of a button. No more risky transportation of cassettes that can be lost, damaged or accessed by unauthorized persons. Digital data recording and network-based file transfer equals unparalleled data protection.
- Wireless Desktop Dictation Via Bluetooth Technology
- High connection reliability, low power consumption, and an expedient data transfer rate make Bluetooth technology the most feasible way of providing secure wireless desktop dictation. There are many advantages in using Bluetooth technology. Bluetooth uses 76 channels, which would allow up to 76 devices in one setting. The SpeechMike Air utilizes the latest encryption through Bluetooth 2.1 technology and supports HIPAA Security Standards. The range of the SpeechMike Air is approximately 30 feet (10 meters).
- Quick And Easy Pairing And Charging
- The AirBridge and AirPort form the interface between SpeechMike Air and the PC. The AirPort docking station provides convenient charging of the dictation microphone. The built-in lift guides the SpeechMike Air into the AirPort for stable connection and protection of the cradle contacts. The AirBridge serves as the PC-connection and permits smooth mobile pairing with the SpeechMike Air.
- 4-Position Switch for Dictation Control
- The 4-position switch enables easy one-thumb operation. The four positions are (from top to bottom): Record (REC), Stop (STOP), Play (PLAY) and Fast Rewind (FRWD).
- High Quality Microphone For Excellent Recording Quality
- Optimized For Speech Recognition
- The advanced microphone design and an optimized frequency response rate cater for the best speech recognition results. The speech recognition software can be directly controlled with the SpeechMike Air (Speech Control).
- Intuitive Recording With The Push-to-Talk Function
- Three Programmable Function Buttons
- Three programmable function buttons give full individual customization options.
- Three Function Zones For First Class Handling
- Simplicity and ease of use are two main guidelines for Philips products. Designed with three ergonomic zones, it has been tested and proven by users for most comfortable fit into the human hand. The dictation zone is optimized to keep thumb movement to a minimum and allows for blind operation.There is no need to remove the hand from the microphone for navigation on the PC. Enjoy full control over the application while experiencing the ease of dictation with this unique device.
- Optical Trackball for PC Navigation
- The Philips SpeechMike Air features intuitive navigation tools such as an optical trackball, enabling you to navigate through Windows® applications while dictating. In conjunction with the professional dictation software SpeechExec Pro Dictate, desktop dictation becomes child's play. Experience increased productivity and user comfort.
- High-End Front Speaker For Crystal-Clear Playback
- Clearly Visible LEDs Indicate Record, Insert And Overwrite Mode
- The multicolor recording indicator LED is positioned around the microphone inlet. Its colors and display mode (blinking or static lit) give you information about the recording status of the SpeechMike device.
- Ergonomic And Elegant Office Design For Best User Comfort
- End-of-Letter and Insert/Overwrite Buttons
- When you are finished and do not want to make any further changes to a dictation, pressing the EOL button (End-of-Letter) marks the current dictation as finished. The file is closed. The INS/OVR button switches between Insert and Overwrite modes. In Overwrite mode the new speech replaces existing speech in the sound file from the insertion point forward. Insert mode allows new speech to be added to a sound file while leaving the existing speech intact.
Philips SpeechMike Air 3015 Specifications
- Wireless Connection Operating Range:
- up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Mini-USB 2.0
- DC In:
- 6 V
- 3.5mm stereo for LFH3090*
* no standard connector
- Microphone Type:
- electret condenser microphone
- Microphone Cartridge:
- 10 mm
- Frequency Response:
- 100 - 7500 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity:
- -37 dB @ 1 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- > 70 dBA
- Built-in 30 mm round, dynamic speaker
- Acoustic Frequency Response:
- 300 - 7500 Hz
- Output Power:
- > 200 mW
- Battery Type:
- two Philips AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (LFH9154) or two AAA batteries (LR03 or R03)
- Power Supply:
- 6 V DC / 850 mA
- Recording Time:
- Up to 7 hours (with Philips rechargeable batteries LFH9154)
- Typical Time For A Full Charge:
- 2.5 hours
- System Requirements
- Pentium III, 500 MHz and 512 MB RAM (Recommended: Pentium IV or similar, 1 GHz and 1 GB RAM)
- 10 MB hard disk space for Speech Control, 100 MB hard disk space for SpeechExec (optional), 250 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- 1 free USB port
- Recommended minimum transfer rate for LAN: 100 Mbit/s
- Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
- Green Specifications:
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Lead-free soldered product
- Operation Conditions
- Temperature: 5° - 45° C / 41° - 113° F
Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Dimensions (W x L x H):
- 1.8" x 6.5" x 1.2" (45 x 165 x 30 mm)
- 4.4 oz. (125 g)