Philips Digital Voice Recorders
Shop Philips Digital Dictation Products Online
Feature Comparison Chart for Philips SpeechExec Digital Transcription Sets
Click on model number in the chart below to see photo and features.
Click on any underlined feature on this chart for a more detailed explanation.
Philips SpeechExec Digital Transcription Sets Feature Explanations:
- 1 - Visual Job Overview / Visual Workflow Display
- SpeechExec Transcribe visual workflow management and job overview enables you to organize and plan your workload more efficiently. Thanks to visual workflow management, the transcription of priority documents in your preferred order is managed as straightforward as possible. SpeechExec Pro Transcribe adds multiple sort/filter options, allowing an individual organization of files. Visual workflow display shows number of files and indices.
- 2 - Access To Job Information
- Relevant data such as length, author name, key words and priority status are accessible throughout the entire transcription process.
- 3 - DSS (Digital Speech Standard) File Format
- Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, .dss allows for a high compression rate, reducing file size, network traffic and required storage capacity. Legal firms, hospitals, government institutions or other users can benefit from reduced data volumes, resulting in easier file upload and transfer by e-mail, as well as reduced network traffic. The crystal-clear sound quality ensures that even quietly spoken passages can be understood and speech recognition can be applied. At the same time, .dss keeps power consumption in check, extending battery life. All professional Philips digital dictation devices, such as the SpeechMikes and the Digital Pocket Memos, support the .dss standard.
- 4 - "New Job" Alarm
- The alarm sound notifies the recipient of new jobs coming in, in order to allow an immediate start of the transcription.
- 5 - Worklist / Workflow
- Due to the familiar folder view, similar to Windows Explorer, the time needed to get accustomed to SpeechExec Pro can be kept to a minimum. A configurable worklist enables the user to sort, hide and show columns, etc., while the Job status indicator shows whether a dictation is pending, in progress or finished.
- 6 - Versatile Player
- Various features such as graphical position indicator, audio volume meter and audible scan function facilitate the transcription process. Speed control, DSS / WAV / WMA / MP3 playback and automatic backspace provide first-class reproduction of your dictations. SpeechExec Pro Transcribe adds DSS Pro playback.
- 7 - Attach a Document Directly to a Dictation
- SpeechExec Pro Transcribe offers the capability to attach a document directly to a dictation. This supports document archiving and retrieval.
- 8 - Automatic File Transfer and Updates
- Dictation files are transferred automatically using the network or email. SpeechExec Pro Transcribe adds FTP transfers. Automatic updates via the Internet as well as the possibility to define default settings provide highly convenient administration.
- 9 - Lightweight Under Chin Style Earphones
- The durable, lightweight quality enhances comfort for extended wearing. Designed for an under-the-chin fit for better comfort.
- 10 - 3 Meter / 10-Foot Earphones Cable
- The 3 meter / 10-foot cable gives you the freedom to move around your work area without having to remove your headset.
- 11 - Ergonomically Designed Foot Control
- The new Foot Control was developed in close cooperation with hospital ergonomists and professional end users in order to guarantee a smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain.
- 12 - Foot Control Configurable to Individual Needs
- The pedal functions of the Foot Control can easily be adapted to one's personal preferences.
- 13 - Built-in Multimedia/SD Card Slot
- The Philips 9750 works with exchangeable Multimedia/SD Card, the industry-standard storage media for inp ut from mobile dictation devices. It supports MMC and SD cards with storage capacities of up to 1 GB. For example, a 32 MB memory card of the type MMC supports about 312 minutes of recording time in SP format or 468 minutes of recording time in LPm format.
- 14 - Desktop Dictation Functionality With Optional Microphone
- The Philips 9750 enables you to create high-quality digital recordings when using the device in combination with optional Philips handheld microphone LFH 276/10. Use the included foot control for hands-free dictation.