Philips Digital Pocket Memo 9375
Get Philips Digital Pocket Memo 9375 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Philips Dictation
Authorized US Retailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
The Philips Digital Pocket Memo® 9375 is handy, powerful and efficient -- the latest recording technology at the push of a button. Thanks to the removable memory card you have an almost unlimited capacity, and the DSS format offers excellent sound quality. The DPM 9375 also has ability to record in MP3 stereo for easy file sharing without software. Recording functions are controlled with a professional push-button system, and "smart buttons" facilitate intuitive on-screen menu selection. The Digital Pocket Memo 9375's backlit LCD provides an instant job status overview for control and navigation.
Philips Digital Pocket Memo 9375 Key Features
- Included Accessories
- Two Philips AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Philips 2 GB Secure Digital (SD) memory card
- Travel pouch
- USB cable
- Philips SpeechExec Dictate v7.0 software
- User manual
- Quick start guide
- Push Buttons For Single Handed Operation
- The Digital Pocket Memo's asymmetrical and ergonomic design delivers unparalleled user-friendly operation. Professional style push buttons allow quick control and single handed operation. All buttons are within the sweep-angle of the thumb.
- Two Smart Buttons
- Two smart buttons let you scroll through menu options and quickly make selections. Navigating through the menu to assign work types and other commands is fast and intuitive.
- Professional Editing Functions: Overwrite, Insert, Append, Delete, Lock
- Professional editing functions ensure optimal workflow. Insert, overwrite and delete functions allow full editing and continuity of dictation. The delete function can be used for deleting a section from a sound file or deleting the whole sound file. The INS/OVR button switches between Insert and Overwrite modes. In Overwrite mode the new speech replaces existing speech in the sound file from the insertion point forward. Insert mode allows new speech to be added to a sound file while leaving the existing speech intact.
- Large Backlit LCD Display
- Backlit LCD display makes reading the display in poor light conditions easier. The Digital Pocket Memo 9375's large 1.7-inch display lets you view all file information, such as the file name, author name, position within the file, and other vital information at a glance.
- Exchangeable SD Card
- Enjoy virtually unlimited recording capacity with an exchangeable SD card. The included 2 GB SD memory card will provide about 349 hours of recording time in SP recording mode (DSS format).
- Stereo MP3 File Format
- The DPM 9375 has ability to record in MP3 stereo for easy file sharing without software. It offers a choice of recording formats including two-channel MP3 recording in Extra High Quality stereo and High Quality stereo modes.
- DSS (Digital Speech Standard) / DSS Pro File Format
- Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, .dss allows for a high compression rate, reducing file size, network traffic and required storage capacity. Legal firms, hospitals, government institutions or other users can benefit from reduced data volumes, resulting in easier file upload and transfer by e-mail, as well as reduced network traffic. The crystal-clear sound quality ensures that even quietly spoken passages can be understood and speech recognition can be applied. At the same time, .dss keeps power consumption in check, extending battery life. All professional Philips digital dictation devices, such as the SpeechMikes and the Digital Pocket Memos, support the .dss standard.
DSS Pro file compression, an enhancement of the DSS standard, guarantees crystal-clear sound quality for more accurate manual transcription and optimized speech recognition results. The already high audio quality has been further improved with 16kHz samplin. The 16 kHz sampling rate facilitates the improved use of speech recognition systems and is thus even better suited to professional requirements.
- SpeechExec Dictate Dictation Software Included
- The Digital Pocket Memo 9375 is packaged with SpeechExec Dictate, Philips' dictation software that provides authors with easy-to-use functionality for organizing recordings. The software can also be configured to the user's preferences. Featuring a modern and intuitive user interface, authors can quickly and easily define urgent jobs and track work in progress.
- Author Identification With Ten Individual Author IDs
- All dictations can be marked with the author's name for easier job identification and file routing. Thanks to the ten individual author IDs, you can manage your dictation files even easier.
- Automatic Transfer of Dictation Files Via E-mail or FTP
- Automatic e-mail/FTP delivery transfers files directly to a transcriptionist or outsourcing service.
- Automatic PC Download
- A standard USB 2.0 connection allows you to easily upload sound files to a computer or network and send them to your transcriptionist. When the DPM 9375 is connected to a PC via the USB cable, by default the download process is started automatically. With the included SpeechExec Dictate software you can also configure the download process to begin only after the DPM 9375's DL/INDEX button is pressed. You can also configure whether individual sound files or all of the sound files will be transferred from the DPM to the PC.
- Priority Indexing
- Priority indexing allows authors to easily define urgent jobs to be transcribed in the order of preference.
- USB Charge
- The Digital Pocket Memo 9375 can be charged through the USB connection to your PC. This gives you the assurance that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
- End-of-Letter Index
- When you are finished and do not want to make any further changes to a dictation, pressing the EOL button (End-of-Letter) to mark the current dictation as finished. Finishing a dictation via the EOL button is also possible in Record Standby mode. The file is closed and a new, empty file is automatically generated. The file number is increased by one. The EOL button can also be disabled, if desired.
- Up To 16 Indices Per File
- Index marks can be inserted at any position in the sound file. You can insert an index mark during Playback or Recording mode. You can insert up to 16 index marks into each file. In Playback mode, the index mark string is shown on the display when the playback cursor moves over an index mark. When you fast forward or fast rewind the file, the DPM 9375 will interrupt the current action at the insertion point of an index mark for about one second and the DPM will beep.
- Voice-Activated Recording
- Voice-activated recording mode is a convenient feature for hands-free dictation. When voice-activated recording is enabled, the DPM is in Record Standby mode; recording will start automatically when the input level exceeds a certain threshold (i.e. usually when you start dictating). Recording stops a few seconds after you stop speaking and restarts automatically when you start speaking again.
Philips Digital Pocket Memo 9375 Specifications
- PC Requirements (SpeechExec)
- Minimum: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 256 MB RAM
- Recommended: Pentium IV or similar, 1 GHz and 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 250 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Sound card and headphone output or speakers
- 1 free USB port
- DVD-ROM drive
- Recommended minimum transfer rate for LAN: 100 Mbit/s
- Operating System: Windows® 7 / Vista / XP
- Recording Formats:
- .dss (Digital Speech Standard), MPEG Layer 3 (MP3)
- Memory Type:
- Removable memory card Secure Digital (SD) / Multimedia Card (MMC)
- Recording Modes:
- XHQ (MP3/stereo)
QP (DSS / mono)
SP (DSS / mono)
- Recording Times (2 GB card):
- XHQ: 36 hours
HQ: 72 hours
QP: 170 hours
SP: 349 hours
- Sampling Frequency / Bit Rate:
- XHQ: 44.1 kHz / 128 Kbit/s
HQ: 32 kHz / 64 Kbit/s
QP: 16 kHz / 27 Kbit/s
SP: 12 kHz / 13.5 Kbit/s
- Frequency Response:
- XHQ: 300 to 8,000 Hz
HQ: 300 to 8,000 Hz
QP: 300 to 7,000 Hz
SP: 300 to 5,700 Hz
- Earphones Socket:
- 3.5mm mini plug
- Microphone Socket:
- 3.5mm mini plug
- Data Input / Output Socket:
- Mini USB 2.0 full speed
- Power Supply Socket:
- 6V DC
- Other Input:
- Built-in Microphone:
- Built-in Speaker:
- 30mm round dynamic speaker
- Output Power:
- 200 mW
- LCD Display:
- Diagonal screen size: 44 mm
- Battery Type:
- Two Philips AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (LFH 9154, included) or two AAA batteries (LR03 or R03, optional)
- Battery Recharging:
- via USB
- Battery Life (Standard Play Mode):
- up to 23 hours in SP recording mode
Power supply: 2.5 hours
- Green specifications
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Lead-free soldered product