Panasonic KX-TGA630S DECT 6.0 Cordless Handset
Get Panasonic KX-TGA630S Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Panasonic
Authorized Internet etailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
The KX-TGA630S is an optional add-on handset for Panasonic KX-TG6300 and KX-TG9300 Series DECT 6.0 Multi-Handset Cordless Phone Systems and will only work with one of these systems.
The Panasonic KX-TGA630S DECT 6.0 cordless handset offers the benefits of DECT 6.0 technology that allows for minimized electrical interference with other home electronics. Hallmarks of the KX-TGA630S include sleek and ergonomic design, easy-to-read display and handset speakerphones to enhance portability for today's busy families. Call Waiting Caller ID displays the Caller ID information of a second caller, even if the user is currently on another call (subscription to phone provider Caller ID services required).
Panasonic KX-TGA630S Key Features
- DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) Technology
- DECT 6.0, Panasonic's latest Digital Enhanced Cordless Communications technology, lets you move freely around your home with long range and amazingly clear sound. It also assures greater protection against eavesdropping for all your calls. Operating in the 1.9GHz frequency range, your phone will not conflict with other wireless devices such as computer routers, wireless keyboards, microwave ovens and other common household devices.
- Wireless Network Friendly
- DECT 6.0 Technology will not interfere with wireless computer networks using 900MHz or 2.4GHz technology.
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- Give your home or home office the features of a sophisticated telephone system without the high price tag. Panasonic DECT 6.0 multi-handset cordless phones operate via cordless transmissions, so no expensive (and messy) wiring or installation is required.
- Call Waiting Caller ID*
- Displays the name and number of incoming callers* on the handset's LCD, even if you're on another call.
- 50-Station Caller ID* Memory and Dialer
- This caller ID feature also stores up to 50 names with direct callback capability.
- 3-Line Amber Backlit LCD on Handset
- Shows Call Status, Programming Options, Directory Items, and if you subscribe, up to 3 lines of Caller ID information, so there's no need for scrolling. Backlighting greatly aids visibility especially in low light areas.
- Digital Handset Speakerphone
- A speakerphone is located on the back of each handset, offering convenient, hands-free operation even away from the base.
- Built-In Clock with Alarm on Handset
- An alarm will sound once for 3 minutes at the set time. The alarm can be programmed to sound once at the set time or to sound daily at the set time. To stop the alarm, press any dial key or place the handset on the base unit or charger. When the handset is in use, the alarm will not sound until the handset is in standby mode.
- Chain Dial
- Allows users to "chain" numbers stored in memory together by pressing a single button for each stored number during a call. Uses include: credit card numbers and pins, calling card and access numbers, and telephone banking.
- 50-Station Phone Directory and Dialer
- Store up to 50 frequently called numbers in an alphabetical directory.
- Phone Directory Sharing
- Share the names and phone numbers programmed in one handset with any other handset in the system.
- Night Mode
- You can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. Before going to sleep, simply set the bedside handset to Night Mode so that it won't ring in your bedroom. In the meantime, the handset in the den will still ring when that important call comes in without disturbing the person who's sleeping.
- 2-Way Intercom/Handset Locator
- You can call any other extension in the system from any handset. A handset locator button is also included on the base unit.
- Voice Scramble (Digital Security)
- Selectable Handset Ringtones (3 Tones, 4 Melodies)
- Talk, Speakerphone and Ringer Volume Control on Handsets
- Talk Volume: 3-Step
Ringer Volume (Off, Low, Mid, Hi)
- Hold/Soft Key/Mute/Flash Buttons on Handset
- 5-Station Redial Memory on Handset
- Navigator Key
- Provides easy access to the Caller ID memory and phone directory/dialer. You can control handset volume, ringer loudness and more.
- 60 Channels
- NiMH Battery
- Easy Operation (Menu Driven)
- Any Key Answer
- Phone Company Voice Mail Compatible (FSK and Stutter Dial Tone Compatible)
- With compatible base unit.
- Lighted Handset Keypad
- Barge In
- Voice Mail/Message Alert (Handset LED)
- Ringer LED
- Low Battery Indicator
- Out of Range Indicator
- Pearl Silver
- Phone Lines
- Battery Life
- Talk: 5 hours
Standby: 11 days
- Charge Time
- 7 hours
- Wall Mountable Charger
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Handset: 6.1 x 1.9 x 1.3 inches
Charger: 2.0 x 2.95 x 3.5 inches
- Handset: 4.6 oz.
Charger: 2.1 oz.