Panasonic DECT 6.0 Multi-Handset Cordless Phone Systems
Shop Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone Systems Online
Feature Comparison Chart for Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone Systems
Click on model number in the chart below to see photo and features.
Click on any underlined feature on this chart for a more detailed explanation.
Scroll down for Feature Comparison Charts of More DECT 6.0 Plus Phones and DECT 6.0 Phones.
Scroll up for Feature Comparison Chart of DECT 6.0 PLUS High-End Phones. Scroll down for Feature Comparison Chart of DECT 6.0 Phones.
Scroll up for Feature Comparison Charts of DECT 6.0 PLUS High-End Phones and DECT 6.0 PLUS Phones.
Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone Systems Feature Explanations:
- 1 - DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) Technology
- DECT 6.0, Panasonic's latest Digital Enhanced Cordless Communications technology, lets you move freely around your home with long range and amazingly clear sound. It also assures greater protection against eavesdropping for all your calls. Operating in the 1.9GHz frequency range, your phone will not conflict with other wireless devices such as computer routers, wireless keyboards, microwave ovens and other common household devices.
DECT 6.0 PLUS takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. By increasing the frequency of error correction up to 80x, the transmission quality is improved and the phone's range is extended. Whether you use them in the bedroom, the basement or the backyard, our cordless phones with DECT 6.0 PLUS Technology truly go the distance.
- 2 - Multi-Handset Capability
- All these systems are expandable up to six handsets. You can place up to six cordless handsets anywhere in the house or office while using only one phone jack connected to one base unit. This eliminates the need to rewire your phone line to other parts of the building. The KX-TG1032S system comes with a base unit and two handsets. One charges on the base unit, the other comes with its own separate charger. The KX-TG1033S system comes with a base unit and three handsets, while the KX-TG1034S system comes with a base unit and four handsets.
- 3 - Call Waiting Caller ID
- Displays the name and number of incoming callers* on the handset, even if you're on another call. Up to 50 names and numbers can be stored in memory for easy retrieval and direct callback.
- 4 - Built-In Clock with Alarm on Handset
- An alarm will sound once for 3 minutes at the set time. The alarm can be programmed to sound once at the set time or to sound daily at the set time. To stop the alarm, press any dial key or place the handset on the base unit or charger. When the handset is in use, the alarm will not sound until the handset is in standby mode.
- 5 - All-Digital Answering System
- Messages are recorded on an advanced microchip for quiet operation and easy retrieval. With no tapes to reset or rewind, operation is virtually silent. Once callers reach the answering system, a voice prompt guides them through the task of leaving a message. The total recording capacity (including your greeting message) is about 16 minutes. A maximum of 64 messages can be recorded. Messages are automatically stamped with the date and time they were received. All recorded messages are held in flash memory, so they'll survive any power interruptions or failures.
- 6 - Remote Answering System Operation
- Using a touch tone phone, you can call your phone number from outside and access the unit to listen to messages. The unit's voice guidance prompts you to press certain dial keys to perform different operations. In order to operate the answering system remotely, you must first set a remote code. This code must be entered each time you operate the answering system remotely.
- 7 - Digital Handset Speakerphone
- A speakerphone is located on the back of each handset, offering convenient, hands-free operation even away from the base.
- 8 - Backlit LCD on Handset
- Shows Call Status, Programming Options, Directory Items, and if you subscribe, up to 3 lines of Caller ID information, so there's no need for scrolling. Backlighting greatly aids visibility especially in low light areas.
- 9 - Headset Jack and Belt Clip Included
- Connect an optional headset to the standard 2.5mm jack for hands-free conversations. You can even hang the handset on your belt or pocket using the included belt clip.
- 10 - 3-Way Conferencing
- You can conference the up to two system handsets together with one outside call.
- 11 - Light-Up Indicator with Ringer/Message Alert
- A great visual alert, the handset ringer indicator will blink quickly while the phone is ringing and flash at a slower rate if a message is waiting on the phone's built-in answering machine.
- 12 - 50-Station Phonebook and Dialer
- Store up to 50 frequently called numbers in an alphabetical directory.
- 13 - Chain Dial
- Allows users to "chain" numbers stored in memory together by pressing a single button for each stored number during a call. Uses include: credit card numbers and pins, calling card and access numbers, and telephone banking.
- 14 - Ringer ID*
- Choose from a selectable ringer tone to link to a preprogrammed phone number in your phone book. When a call comes in from that phone number number, the preselected ringer tone will sound.
- 15 - Talking Caller ID*
- Panasonic's cordless models are the only telephones to use true Text-to-Speech software to phonetically speak the names received by the Caller ID feature, as well as display the caller's name and number on the phone's LCD display.
- 16 - Call Block
- Store the Caller ID info of any and all unwanted callers into your phone's Call Block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls. After the information is stored, those unwanted callers will receive a busy signal when they call you again.
- 17 - Works During a Power Outage
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can make calls with the corded handset included with the base unit even when the power goes out (Line 1 only).
- 18 - Connect Up To Two Outside Phone Lines
- With the KX-TG9391T's two-line operation, you can conference in two outside lines to have a three-way conversation. Or place your current call on hold to make another call. Being able to use two phone lines with just one phone makes it convenient and efficient to manage your calls.
- 19 - Contact Sync
- Connect the phone to a PC and incoming calls trigger a contacts pop-up in Microsoft® Outlook®. Caller information and notes from previous conversations are at your fingertips. You can also make outgoing calls from your PC with a single click.
- 20 - Silent Mode / Night Mode
- Now you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. For example, before you go to sleep, set the bedside handset to Night Mode so that it won't ring for the duration of your slumber. In the meantime, the handset in another room is unaffected, and rings as usual.
- 21 - Dual Keypads Handset and Base
- Dual keypads allow you to make calls from the base or its handset.
- 22 - Lighted Handset Keypad
- You don't have to fumble in the dark any more. Panasonic's lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in darkened rooms.
- 23 - Bluetooth Headset
- Keep the conversation going and your hands free. Perfect for those times when you're talking, but need to walk around your office or home, open drawers, flip through files or write. Enjoy unprecendented freedom that you can't get from a speakerphone.
- 24 - Phonebook Transfer from Cell Phone via Bluetooth
- Transfer up to 600 names and numbers from your cell phone to the built-in directory via Bluetooth. Perfect for business people who constant add to their cell phone directory and need a simple way to get them on their office phone directory.
- 25 - Bluetooth-Powered Panasonic Link-to-Cell
- Like using your cell phone at home but don't like carrying it around? Now you can make and receive cell phone calls through your multi-handset home phone with the Bluetooth-powered Panasonic Link-to-Cell. Link-to-Cell harnesses the power of Bluetooth to combine the freedom of your cell phone and the convenience of a home phone. By linking your cell phone to the Bluetooth-powered Panasonic Link-to-Cell, you can make or receive calls on all compatible Panasonic home phone handsets. Don't want to be without your cell phone's phonebook? No problem. With Link-to-Cell's Phonebook Transfer feature, you can Transfer up to 600 names and numbers from your cell phone to the built-in handset directory via Bluetooth.
Say goodbye to dead cell phone batteries or "dead" spots in your home where cell phone reception is poor. Simply place and charge your cell phone in an area of your home with the best reception and leave it. Calls to your cell phone can be answered on any compatible home handset in the house. And with Link-to-Cell, you can register a second cell phone to the system and assign it a distinctive ring so when your home phone rings, you'll know who it's for.
Link-to-Cell features a Bluetooth Headset so you keep the conversation going and your hands free. Perfect for those times when you're talking, but need to walk around your office or home, open drawers, flip through files or write. Enjoy unprecedented freedom that you can't get from a speakerphone. Great reception, immeasurable comfort, remarkable convenience and the ability to charge your cell phone at the same time! Your cell phone is your life line. Now with Panasonic Link-to-Cell, it's your home line as well.
- 26 - Range Extender
- When it comes to a cordless phone's range, longer is definitely better. The Range Extender feature, included with select models or sold separately as an accessory, addresses this need by doubling the effective transmission distance between the base unit and the cordless handset when compared with previous models. Now you can take your conversations farther.