Panasonic KX-TG4500B 4-Line 5.8GHz Cordless Phone System
Get Panasonic KX-TG4500B Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Panasonic
Authorized Internet etailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
Give your small business the advanced features of a business telephone system without the expensive wiring and installation. Simply hook up the Panasonic KX-TG4500B 5.8GHz Cordless Phone System's base unit to your phone lines and plug it into an AC outlet. Then set up the optional, expandable cordless handsets in the desired locations. You don't need a phone jack for each additional handset -- just plug them into an AC outlet. Capable of handling up to 4 lines and up to 8 cordless handsets, this system will keep your small business connected.
The KX-TG4500B phone system is equipped with an all-digital voice mail system for quick, easy retrieval of crystal-clear messages. Message operation has never been easier, with up to 100 minutes of recording time and up to 8 mailboxes, plus such features as pre-recorded outgoing message, remote operation, Tollsaver, and skip-and-repeat. And don't worry about losing your messages when the power goes out-they're stored in flash memory so they're unaffected by power failure or interruptions.
Panasonic KX-TG4500B Key Features
- 5.8GHz Frequency-Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Operation
- 5.8GHz technology operates on a different wavelength with much less traffic than 2.4GHz technology, yet maintains outstanding levels of security, clarity and range. FHSS technology improves calling range and clarity, and eliminates cross talk. Because it rapidly changes transmission frequencies within the 5.8GHz bandwidth, this cordless system helps reduce the possibility of eavesdropping.
- Wireless Network Friendly
- 5.8GHz Technology will not interfere with wireless computer networks using 900MHz or 2.4GHz technology.
- Connect Up To Four Outside Phone Lines
- With the KX-TG4500B's four-line operation, you can conference in two outside lines to have a three-way conversation. Or place your current call on hold to make another call. Being able to use two phone lines with just one phone makes it convenient and efficient to manage your calls.
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- Give your home or home office the features of a sophisticated telephone system without the high price tag. Panasonic 5.8GHz cordless phone systems operate via cordless transmissions, so no expensive (and messy) wiring or installation is required. Simply hook up the base to your phone line to the base unit and plug it into an AC outlet. Up to seven more optional handsets (each with an included recharging stand) can be added to the system, either right away or as your needs grow. It's that simple!
- Expandable up to Eight Handsets
- This system comes with a base unit and one cordless handset. Add up to seven additional handsets anywhere in the home or office while using only one base unit and one phone jack. This eliminates the need to rewire your phone line to other parts of the house.
- Power Outage Operation
- The KX-TG4500B is unlike most other cordless phone systems when the power fails. The base unit will transmit calls during a power (AC) outage for a limited time. Most cordless phones will not work at all without power.
- All-Digital Answering System on Base Unit
- Messages are recorded on an advanced microchip for quiet operation and easy retrieval. With no tapes to reset or rewind, operation is virtually silent. Once callers reach the answering system, a voice prompt guides them through the task of leaving a message. A total of 100 minutes worth of messages can be recorded. Messages are automatically stamped with the date and time they were received. All recorded messages are held in flash memory, so they'll survive any power interruptions or failures. There is a general delivery mailbox on the base unit, plus one individual mailbox for each additional handset that is added to the system. Key Answering System features include:
- Up to 100 minutes message storage
- Automated Attendant
- Voice Menu with Time/Day Stamp
- Private Mailboxes: 1 Box For Each Handest (Max. 8)
- Different Pre-Recorded Outgoing Message For Each Line
- 2-Way Recording
- Remote Control from any System Handset
- Tone Remote (DTMF) Answering Machine Operation -- Play your messages or turn the answering system on/off from a remote location via touch tones.
- Remote Turn On/Off
- All/New Message Playback
- All/Individual Message Erase
- Skip/Repeat Message
- Toll Saver -- Allows you to check your messages while away from home and avoid toll charges. If the system answers on the first ring you have new messages. If it doesn't, you don't have new messages and can hang up before the call goes through.
- Call Screening -- A monitor speaker allows you to hear incoming messages as they're being recorded.
- Call Waiting Caller ID*
- Displays the name and number of incoming callers* on the handset, even if you're on another call.
- 50-Station Caller ID* Memory and Dialer
- This caller ID feature also stores up to 50 names with direct callback capability.
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Base Unit
- Digital Duplex speakerphone on the base unit enables convenient, high-quality hands-free conversations. Digital circuitry helps reduce echo and the dropout effect for more natural sounding conversations. Panasonic has also included 8-step volume control for your listening convenience.
- Handset Speakerphone
- A speakerphone is located on the back of the phone's handset, offering convenient, hands-free operation even away from the base.
- 3-Way Conferencing
- The four-line KX-TG4500B system allows you to conference with up to two outside phone lines.
- Line Status indicator
- Lets you know at a glance when a line is in use.
- 3-Line Multifunction Backlit LCD Screen on Handset
- Shows Call Status, Programming Options, Directory Items, and if you subscribe, up to 3 lines of Caller ID information, so there's no need for scrolling. Backlighting greatly aids visibility especially in low light areas.
- Navigator Key
- Provides easy access to the Caller ID memory and phone directory/dialer. You can control handset volume, ringer loudness and more.
- 100-Station Phone Directory and Dialer
- Store up to 100 frequently called numbers in an alphabetical directory.
- 2-Way Intercom/Paging/Handset Locator
- You can call any other extension in the system from the base unit or a handset.
- Headset Jack
- Connect an optional headset to the standard 2.5mm jack for hands-free conversations.
- Voice Scramble (Digital Security)
- Dual Keypads Handset and Base
- Dual keypads allow you to make calls from the base or its handset.
- Lighted Handset Keypad
- You don't have to fumble in the dark any more. Panasonic's lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in darkened rooms.
- Talk Volume Control on Base and Handsets
- Low, Mid, High
- Mute/Hold/Flash/Pause on Base Unit and Handsets
- 10-Station Redial
- Last 10 number redial on base unit and handsets.
- 10-Number Speed Dial on Base Unit and Handsets
- Melody on Hold (User Recorded Music)
- NiMH Battery
- Easy Menu Driven Operation
- Programmable Tone/Pulse Dialing
- Wall Mountable Handsets
- Any Key Answer
- Voice Scramble (Digital Security)
- Headset Jack on Base
- Ringer Tone (Base/Handset)
- Ringer Volume Control (Base/Handset)
- Off, Low, Mid, High
- Speakerphone Volume (Base/Handset)
- 8-step / 6-step
- Join In/Privacy