Panasonic H-FS014045 Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm / F3.5 - 5.6 Asph. / MEGA O.I.S. Zoom Lens
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Panasonic
Authorized Internet etailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
Get Panasonic H-FS014045 Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm / F3.5 - 5.6 Asph. / MEGA O.I.S. Price / Buy Online
The Panasonic H-FS014045 Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm / F3.5 - 5.6 Asph. / MEGA O.I.S. is an interchangeable standard zoom lens designed specifically for Micro Four Thirds System cameras. Suitable for a wide range of scenes from portrait to landscape photography, the Lumix G Vario 14-45mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens offers an zoom range of 14-45mm (35mm equivalent: 28-90mm) while featuring its ultra-compact size and light weight. The aspheric lens element improves optical performance by minimizing distortion, even at the 28mm wide end.
The Panasonic H-FS014045 lens incorporates Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. optical image stabilizer, which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake. When the lens is mounted on the latest Lumix G Micro System cameras, you can use the contrast AF system to offer a wide variety of convenient functions.
With its minimum focus distance of 11.8 inches even at full zoom, the lens provides a maximum photographic magnification of 0.34x (35mm equivalent). Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that, when shooting at larger aperture, produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas. Featuring a highly reliable metal mount, the lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver high optical performance.
Panasonic H-FS014045 Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm / F3.5 - 5.6 Asph. / MEGA O.I.S. Zoom Lens Key Features
- Included Accessories:
- Lens Hood
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Storage Bag
- 3.2x Standard Zoom Lens with Zoom Range From 28 mm to 90 mm (35mm Equivalent)
- The Panasonic H-FS014045 Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm / F3.5 - 5.6 Asph. / MEGA O.I.S. Zoom Lens is a compact, lightweight standard zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 28 - 90 mm. Suitable for a wide range of scenes from portrait to landscape photography, the lens offers a 3.2x zoom ratio, ensuring exceptional shooting performance in a wide range of situations.
- Tracking Focus In Video Recording With Silent Auto Focus And Exposure Control
- The camera locks on and automatically 'tracks' the subject as it moves, continuously adjusting the focus settings for best results.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- The smaller and lighter the camera body, the greater the hand-shake effect during shooting. MEGA O.I.S., an image stabilizing function, has been highly valued by compact camera users. An internal LSI processes the output of the system's gyrosensors approximately 4,000 times a second to provide accurate compensation for even tiny amounts of hand-shake. MEGA O.I.S. is especially effective for hand-held shooting with a zoom lens.
- 12 Elements In 9 Groups Including An Aspherical Lens For Superb Optical Performance
- The Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm lens uses 12 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical lens element to help deliver an outstanding optical performance. The aspheric lens element improves optical performance by minimizing distortion, even at the 28mm wide end.
- Contrast AF System Support
- When mounted on the latest Lumix G Micro System Cameras, the H-FS014045 lens allows use of the advanced contrast AF system, which includes a Face Recognition function, for more convenient, more enjoyable shooting.
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Seven aperture blades give the aperture a rounded shape that, when shooting at larger aperture, produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas for smooth, soft, background defocusing.
- Minimum Focus Distance of 11.8 Inches Over The Entire Zoom Range
- With its minimum focus distance of 9.8 inches (30 cm) throughout the zoom range, the Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm lens provides a maximum photographic magnification of 0.34x (35mm equivalent).
- Multiple Lens Coatings Minimize Ghosts And Flare
- Utmost care is exercised in coating the Lumix G lenses to suppress ghosts and flaring, while ensuring optimum color balance. In addition to a standard broadband anti-reflection coating, Lumix G lenses feature a coating that reduces the reflectance of light that enters at an angle. This multicoating process greatly improves the image rendering performance when shooting against a light source. In addition, the bonded surfaces of cemented lenses are also given an original multicoating process to further reduce reflection. This results in high-quality images with superb clarity.
- Durable Metal Mount
- The Lumix G Vario 14-45mm/F3.5 - 5.6 ASPH. lens features a highly reliable metal mount.
Panasonic H-FS014045 Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm / F3.5 - 5.6 Asph. / MEGA O.I.S. Zoom Lens Specifications
- Focal Length
- f=14mm to 45mm (35mm film camera equivalent 28mm to 90mm)
- Lens Construction
- 12 Elements in 9 Groups, including 1 Aspherical Lens Element
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Aperture Type
- Circular aperture diaphragm / 7 diaphragm blades
- Maximum Aperture
- F3.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Tele)
- Minimum Aperture
- Closest Focusing Distance
- 11.8 inches (30 cm) at all focal lengths
- Maximum Image Magnification
- 0.17x (35mm Equivalent: 0.34x)
- Diagonal Angle of View
- 75° to 27°
- Filter Size
- Dimensions, Maximum Diameter x Length
- 2.36 x 2.36 inches / 60 mm x 60 mm (length measured from the top of the lens hood to the base side of the lens mount)
- 6.9 oz. (195 g)