Panasonic HC-V700 HD SD Memory Card Camcorder
Get Panasonic HC-V700 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Panasonic
Authorized Internet etailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
The Panasonic HC-V700 is a Full High Definition (HD) camcorder with 1920 x 1080 resolution. The HC-V700 camcorder offers 1080/60p recording -- allowing it to capture expressive video without detail loss or Moiré pattern. The HC-V700 records to an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card, and captures stunning indoor and nighttime shots, regardless of dark lighting conditions. Thanks to the High Sensitivity Sensor, which greatly improves image quality in low-light conditions, users can record crisp, bright images with minimal noise whether they are shooting in good light or in poor light.
For extra shooting power, the Panasonic HC-V700M HD SD Memory Card Camcorder features ultra-telephoto 40x Intelligent Zoom which uses Panasonic's Crystal Engine PRO, a high-resolution processor that helps to record extremely clear, crisp videos even in low-lighting. The HC-V700 includes a 21x optical zoom, 26x enhanced optical zoom, 28mm wide-angle lens (35mm equivalent) for versatile shooting at a variety of distances. After capture, the user can view the video on an ultra-sharp 460K dot LCD with touch control. The 3.0-inch touch-screen LCD allows users to navigate by selecting icons on the display.
When the optional accessory 3D Conversion Lens is attached, the HC-V700 produces an effect called visual disparity. Right and left images are captured simultaneously by the two lenses, and recorded using the side-by-side method. To play back 3D videos, simply insert an SD Memory Card in the slot of a Panasonic VIERA 3DTV. Or you can use an HDMI mini cable to connect the camcorder to a VIERA 3DTV or another 3D TV that is compatible with the side-by-side method. The HC-V700 is equipped with Hybrid O.I.S., an image stabilization system that corrects hand-shake blurring by combining the action of its hybrid optical and electrical image stabilization systems.
Panasonic HC-V700 Key Features
- Supplied Accessories:
- VW-VBK180 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack Min. 1790 mAh
- AC Adaptor with DC Cable
- AC Cable
- AV multi Cable
- USB Cable
- Shoe Adapter
- CD-ROM: HD Writer AE 4.0
- 1920 x 1080 Full-HD Recording
- Images recorded by conventional HD camcorders have only 1,440 horizontal pixels, while full-HD camcorders have 1,920. In terms of total pixels, conventional HD camcorders record images with 1.55 million pixels, while those from Panasonic full-HD camcorders have around 2.07 million pixels -- about 30 percent more. The result is a level of detail and resolution that goes beyond anything you've experienced before. And because full-HD recordings contain a vast amount of picture information, they look beautiful not only on high-definition TVs, but on conventional (standard-definition) TVs as well.
HD images contain 6 times as much information as conventional standard-definition images. HDTV has 1,080 horizontal scan lines, standard-definition TV has 480. That translates into much higher resolution and much finer detail. Pictures are so clear and sharp, you can see the textures in an image. Also, HD uses a 16:9 aspect ratio, so the pictures you record have proportions that more closely match the human field of vision. This means that viewing is more natural and comfortable. With HD images on an HDTV, pictures are so clear and sharp that you can see textures. The shift in the industry from SDTV to HDTV is well under way. For shooting once-in-a lifetime scenes that you want to capture in full beauty, an HD camcorder is the best choice.
- 1080/60p Recording (Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 60 Progressive Recording)
- Uses the progressive scanning method to record twice as much image data as the interlace method. Whereas interlacing requires two images to produce a complete picture, the progressive method records a single image as a complete picture. Plus, 60p Progressive Recording produces 60 images per second. This extremely dense image information creates intricate detail and silky smooth motion. Even when subjects move quickly, afterimages are minimized to create more natural images. The progressive method is most effective when shooting detailed designs where moiré patterns tend to occur, or when capturing scenes during sports events where the subjects are intensely moving around. Also, the recorded images are displayed clearly even when they are made into still images, so it is possible to preserve stunning photos when clipping them from videos.
- High-Resolution AVCHD Format
- AVCHD is a standard developed jointly by Sony and Panasonic for HD digital camcorders. Using highly efficient codec technologies, it records 1080p and 1080i high-definition signals onto media such as 8-cm DVD discs and SD/SDHC Memory Cards. AVCHD allows an HD camcorder to make long-time recordings of high-density video information onto a DVD disc or SD/SDHC Memory Card.
- Built-in SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card Drive
- SD memory cards are incredibly versatile, holding vast amounts of information and are about the size of a postage stamp. The SD / SDHC card adds the option to record on removable media to these camcorders and scalability as well. If users do need to keep shooting before downloading a full drive, they can switch to the SD Card and continue recording without interruption.
- High Sensitivity MOS Sensor With 15 Total Megapixels
- The newly-developed High Sensitivity Sensor portrays brightly lit scenes beautifully, and also captures dimly lit scenes with crisp, bright images and minimal noise. It produces stunning images in all kinds of situations, such as shooting indoors and at night. Because the pixels of this sensor are densely aligned, Intelligent Resolution Technology can be used when the Intelligent 46x Zoom exceeds the optical 21x zoom level, while maintaining the HD pixel count for high-powered zoom shots with incredible beauty.
- Crystal Engine PRO
- The improved Crystal Engine PRO instantly processes the huge amount of data that goes into Full-HD images, and further enhances Full-HD quality. It produces smooth, high-resolution zoom shots even when the range exceeds the limit for optical zooming. Crystal Engine PRO clearly delineates even the tiniest details of your subject, with extremely natural beauty. Enhanced noise reduction (NR) technology minimizes noise when recording in low lighting conditions, while Intelligent Resolution Technology ensures sharp, bright, beautifully colored motion images. In addition, its Noise Reduction (NR) technology has been completely redesigned. Compared to previous Panasonic models HDC-TM700 and HDC-HS700, noise has been reduced by approximately 45%. And Intelligent Resolution technology ensures sharp and crisp pictures, resulting in bright and beautifully colored motion images.
- Shoot in Lighting as Low as 1 Lux
- You can shoot clear shots in lighting as low as 1.6 lx. Color Night Rec gives you images with color even in dim lighting (1 lux).
- Panasonic 28mm Wide-Angle Lens With 21x Variable Speed Optical Zoom, 26x Enhanced Optical Zoom And 46x Intelligent Zoom
- The HC-V700 features a 21x optical, 26x enhanced optical zoom and an Intelligent Zoom function that goes all the way up to 46x. When using Intelligent Zoom, Intelligent Resolution Technology lets you shoot at high zoom rates while preserving image sharpness. You get crisp images of highly detailed objects -- without the blurry edges. Plus, Hybrid O.I.S. suppresses even slight hand-shake, which is a must for extreme zooming, because of its high susceptibility to hand-shake.
The 28mm wide-angle (35mm equivalent) on the HC-V700 fits more people and more of the background into the frame than conventional models. This is especially handy when you want to take a group photo in a small room. It fits your subjects in even when you shoot from up close, and makes it possible to pick up even small sounds with the mic. It also gives you entirely new ways to enjoy your camcorder, like taking self portraits or capturing sweeping landscapes without losing the sense of scale.
- Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) With O.I.S. Lock
- The popular O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) function, which detects hand-shake while shooting and corrects the optical axis to minimize blurring, has evolved into the Hybrid O.I.S. It combines the action of its hybrid optical and electrical image stabilization systems. Hybrid O.I.S. adds to conventional optical compensation with electronic control in the vertical and horizontal directions for zooming, which often suffers from hand-shake. It effectively uses the part of the sensor that is not used in zooming to continuously record the image, enabling powerful handshake compensation without degrading the image quality. You get natural, beautiful images in almost all shooting situations.
Hybrid O.I.S.+ uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way from wide-angle shots to powerful zoom shots. It also achieves superb effects when shooting while walking. This lets you capture crisp, clear images, without blurring, in almost every shooting situation. The image-stabilizing effect is increased by pressing and holding the O.I.S. Lock indication on the LCD screen, which maximizes the blur detection sensitivity. This is great for when you want to zoom at a fixed angle, like for bird watching.
- Shoot True-to-Life 3D Images With Optional Accessory 3D Lens
- Shooting 3D images is easy. Just attach the optional VW-CLT2 3D Conversion Lens to the HC-V700.* Then sit back and enjoy 3D images that are much more lifelike than two-dimensional images. When the 3D Conversion Lens is attached, the V700 produces an effect called visual disparity. Right and left images are captured simultaneously by the two lenses, and recorded using the side-by-side method. Record your 3D images as versatile AVCHD data. This will give it a high level of compatibility with 3D players and conventional AVCHD compatible recorders, so you can also copy images onto a DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ with ease. The 3D Conversion Lens is smaller than the one for last year's models, and its brightness has also been increased from F3.2 to F2.4.
The TV alternately reproduces the left and right images, which are viewed through 3D Eyewear. To play back 3D videos, simply insert an SD Memory Card in the slot of a Panasonic VIERA 3DTV or use an HDMI mini cable to connect the camcorder to a VIERA 3DTV or a side-by-side method compatible 3DTV.** Editing is easy too, using the included software. The included HD Writer AE 4.0 editing software can be used to easily change sequences and delete unwanted scenes on a PC, in the same way as for 2D data. Also, 3D data can be easily saved onto SD Memory Cards, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
- 2D to 3D Conversion Function
- Even without mounting the conversion lens, images shot in 2D can be converted to 3D by the image processing of the new 2D to 3D Conversion function. You can connect this unit to a 3D-compatible TV, convert the scene and still pictures recorded as 2D conventional images to 3D and play back.
- Large 3.0-inch Widedcreen LCD With Touch Screen Operation and Auto Power LCD
- The 460,800-pixel, 3.0-inch widedcreen LCD has a highly detailed display and a viewing angle of 170 degrees, both vertically and horizontally. Images are clear and bright even when viewed from an angle, so everyone can gather around the LCD to enjoy on-the-spot recordings. The wide viewing angle is also great for taking high- or low-angle shots. Auto Power LCD automatically adjusts the brightness of the LCD screen according to the shooting environment. In dark places, the screen brightness is reduced to 1/3 the normal level. In bright outdoor places, the screen brightness is double the normal level.
The Panasonic HC-V700 High Definition (HD) camcorder features Panasonic's camcorder touch-screen that allows icons displayed on the LCD to be easily operated by touching them with a fingertip. Operation is intuitive and easy, and the large letters are easy to read. Shooting and viewing are simple and stress-free -- even for beginners. When shooting, you can use Touch Zoom to instantly zoom in and out by simply touching your fingertips, and Touch Shutter to automatically focus when shooting still images by simply touching the subject on the screen. For playback, you can also change thumbnail pages by sliding a fingertip across the screen. You get smooth, intuitive operation and don't have to take your eyes off of the LCD screen.
- 6.1 Megapixel Still Pictures
- In still-image mode the V700 camcorder can record stills with up to 6.1 megapixels for images recorded with a 3:2 (3024 x 2016) or 4:3 (2848 x 2136) aspect ratio. When simultaneously shooting a motion image, it can record still images with up to 5.8 megapixels (3200 x 1800) for images recorded with a 16:9 aspect ratio. This high pixel count and Hybrid O.I.S. mean that images look dense and beautiful. The Panasonic HC-V700 HD camcorder lets you enjoy high quality in both motion and still images.
- White Balance Control
- Select from Auto, Indoor, Outdoor and White Set according to the location, weather or type of lighting. You'll always get the best possible coloring even if the light source changes.
- Shutter Speed Control
- The shutter speed can be adjusted from 1/30 to 1/8,000 of a second. Use a high shutter speed when shooting sports events or fast-moving subjects, and you can get clear, sharp, incredible action shots. Shooting at a high shutter speed also makes it possible to later produce crisp, sharp still photos from the moving images you've captured.
- Iris Control
- Adjust the aperture to regulate the amount of light let in. In dim lighting use a lower aperture setting (which corresponds to a larger aperture opening), and in bright lighting use a higher setting.
- Buil-in LED Video Light With Auto Light
- When the camera determines that the ambient lighting is insufficient, it automatically switches the light on. This illuminates your subject for shooting. The LED (light emitting diode) has low power consumption, a long service life, and the safety of a low operating temperature.
- 2-Channel Stereo Sound, Zoom Microphone
- The Zoom Mic function links with the camera's zoom action. It lets you clearly record the sound of your target subject.
- Wind Noise Canceller
- The technology of the previous Wind Cut function has evolved to form the Wind Noise Canceller. The Wind Noise Canceller function automatically detects and suppresses only wind noise, to give you natural sounds with lifelike ambience. Also, unlike the previous Wind Cut function, which switched to monaural recording, the Wind Noise Canceller enables stereo recording. This maintains natural sounds when shooting outdoors.
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode
- Intelligent Auto Mode makes optimal settings automatically -- for both still and motion images. Sometimes a scene is backlit or too dark, or it's difficult to get a good focus on the subject. Adjusting the settings every time is not only a hassle, it can be very tricky. That's where iA comes in. This powerful function senses the shooting conditions and automatically makes the settings and activates functions that will deliver optimal results. With both motion and still images, iA lets you forget about bothersome settings and makes it easy to capture beautiful, well-focused images.
- AF / AE Tracking
- Touch the LCD screen to indicate the subject, such as a person or an animal, that you want to focus on, and let AF/ AE Tracking do the rest. The camera locks on the subject and follows it around, keeping it in sharp focus and properly exposed. It keeps tracking even if the subject turns to the side. This advanced function makes it easy to get a continually clear, beautiful shot of the subject in the scene you care most about.
- Face Recognition
- The Face Recognition function recognizes the faces of registered subjects, and automatically optimizes the focus and exposure for those special people. It continues to track the subject as he or she moves anywhere within the LCD frame, making it ideal for video shooting. It is extremely useful for capturing someone's face in a group. Names can also be registered and displayed on the LCD while shooting. A total of six people can be registered, and the names of up to three people at a time can be displayed in the shooting frame.
- Face Detection Function AF/ AE
- The V700K features face detection function for recording moving pictures with a camcorder. It's difficult to shoot scenes with deep shadows or large differences between light and dark areas. The subject often looks too dark, and faces can be hard to see. Panasonic solves this problem with Face Detection, a function that automatically adjusts the exposure according to the ambient brightness, so faces are bright and easy to see. When the camcorder detects a face in the scene, a square frame appears around it in the LCD monitor and the exposure is adjusted to correct the brightness level. The focus also prioritizes the faces, and skin tones are smoothed. Faces in the center of the frame serve as the reference for adjustments, but the function can detect up to 15 faces in all.
- Intelligent Contrast Control
- By detecting the intensity of the ambient light and adjusting the exposure accordingly, Intelligent Contrast Control prevents blown highlights and blocked shadows. This helps render natural-looking, highly nuanced images with proper contrast. Even when you're shooting directly toward the light source -- a very challenging situation in photography -- Intelligent Contrast Control lets you capture clear images with enhanced depth.
- Intelligent Scene Selector
- The Scene Selector function analyzes the shooting situation and automatically switches the camcorder to the Scene mode that will give you optimal results. In Portrait mode, using the face as reference, the exposure is
adjusted to capture faces beautifully. Focusing priority is also placed on the face, and the skin tone is smoothed. Scenery mode is ideal for shooting wide landscapes and sweeping vistas, such as at the ocean or in the mountains. It balances the exposure over the entire frame to prevent brighter parts of the image, such as the sky, from being washed out or having blown highlights. Spotlight mode is for scenes with particularly strong contrast, such as when you're shooting a spotlit area on a darkened stage. It captures the well-lit subject perfectly and prevents washed-out areas. Low Light mode works in dim lighting. It automatically switches to a slower shutter speed so that images across the entire frame are bright and easy to see.
- Still Image iA Modes
- The iA function is active even when the camera is in still-image mode. When the Intelligent Scene Selector detects the shooting situation, it automatically switches to one of the five Scene Modes -- Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Night Portrait or Macro -- for still-image shooting, and optimizes the settings for the still image.
- Smile Shot Function for Still Images
- The new Smile Shot function automatically detects subject smiles, and captures the best possible smile while you're shooting movies. It lets you easily catch those fleeting, easy-to-miss stills of a smiling subject. It will also optimize the focus and exposure for your subject's smiling face. Face Recognition Linked Smile Shot detects subjects who are registered in advance and automatically snaps the shutter to catch the subject's best possible smile. It's great for capturing the smiles of certain people in a group. With AF/AE Tracking Linked Smile Shot, simply touch a subject within the LCD frame. This function will then lock on and start tracking your subject. When the subject smiles, it'll automatically snap the shutter. Face Detection Linked Smile Shot automatically snaps the shutter when people within the LCD frame smile. It gives you shots of an entire group of people smiling, making it great for group shots.
- Highlight Playback
- Select the days of the recordings you want to see, and this innovative function automatically selects the most exciting scenes, arranges them, and plays them, with music. It decides how exciting a scene is, based on zooming, panning, and scene changes, and whether there are faces. The V700 camcorder has advanced with the addition of playback effects that include slow motion, still image fading, and flash playback. Four new image effect modes* -- natural, pop, dynamic and classical -- have also been added. Set different effects based on the mood of your images, and enjoy memorable scenes just the way you remember them when shooting.
- Face Highlight Playback
- The Face Highlight Index selects scenes that have faces in them and displays them in an index format. This handy function lets you quickly find and view scenes that have people in them. The Face Highlight Playback mode places priority on selecting the faces of subjects who are registered in the Face Recognition function, for quick playback of the scenes where they are clearly recorded, together with music.
- Focus Assist
- This function shows which subjects are in-focus by displaying their outlines in blue. You can easily check the focus on LCD when manually focusing, to ensure consistently clear, sharp images.
- High-Speed Burst Shooting at 60 Frames per Second
- The Panasonic HC-V700 camcorder can take up to 50 consecutive 0.9 megapixel resolution still images in one second or up to 180 consecutive shots in 3.6 seconds. You can use it to analyze a golf swing, tennis stroke or other motion. You also can use it to get good shots of subjects in fast motion. Just fire off a number of shots without stopping, then keep the best ones and delete the rest.
- 1-Second Quick Power-On
- Switch the power on and the camcorder is in standby mode in just 1 second*, ready to shoot when you are. This fast startup also helps reduce battery consumption.
- 0.6-Second Quick Start
- In Quick Start mode, which can be selected from the menu, the HC-V700 begins recording in just 0.6 seconds from the time the LCD is opened. This lets you shoot those sudden shooting opportunities.
- Pre-Rec Function
- This clever function records three seconds of images even before you actually begin shooting. The images are held temporarily in the camcorder's internal memory, before recording onto the SDHC/SD Memory Card begins. This helps ensure that you won't miss the start of a moment you want to record, such as when an event begins all of a sudden. For example, if you're waiting to snap a shot of a jumping dolphin, you can press the REC button after you've made sure that the dolphin has cleared the surface of the water. The camcorder will record the entire scene, from the instant of the dolphin's jump until it disappears again into the sea.
- AGS (Auto Ground-Directional Standby)
- The O.I.S. linear motor system can detect when the camera is in an unusual shooting position - such as when you've inadvertently left it on in recording mode. In these cases, the camera automatically stops recording, saving both battery power and disc space.
- HA, HG, HX and HE Recording Modes
- Moving Picture Recording Times (approx.):
- HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface
- Just connect your camcorder to an HDTV and you're ready for high-definition viewing. IIf your TV is HDMI* compatible, a single optional mini-HDMI cable is all you need. When using a Panasonic Viera TV, you can also operate the camcorder with the Viera remote control for even easier viewing.
- World Timer
- Handy for travelers this feature makes it easy to set the time when crossing time zones and again when returning home by switching between the two times with a press of a button. Simply select the destination from the display map, and the camcorder is automatically set for that time zone.
- USB Host Function
- The V700K's USB Host function lets you connect directly to a DVD burner via a USB cable. You can then copy recordings from the SD Memory Card to a DVD disc, maintaining their original Full-HD format, by simply pressing a button.
- Included DVD Burning and Editing Software
- The software included with the V700K lets you burn full-HD recordings from an SD Memory Card onto a DVD disc, using your PC. The software also makes it easy to edit your recordings using a PC. The software guides you through the simple steps. You'll find editing easy to do, even if it's your first time. You can make a copy either in the original high-definition AVCHD format, or in the standard-definition DVD-Video (MPEG2) format. Choose the one that matches your playback equipment.
- Thumbnail View
- The camcorder LCD screen displays a list of the recorded scenes for quick and easy searching. You can do some polished editing using just the camera itself.
- Color Night View
- Leave the light off. Color Night View gives you images with color even in dim lighting (1 lux). Light from the LCD is gentle and easy on the eyes, so you can snap shots of sleeping children without waking them up.
- Mic Input
- Allows the camcorder to connect to an external mic.
- Auto Lens Cover
- When the power is turned on, the lens cover automatically opens. When the power goes off, the lens cover closes. You don't have to keep removing and replacing a lens cap -- or worry about losing it.
- USB 2.0 High Speed Connection
- This convenient feature allows you to link the camcorder to your computer via the USB port. Then, you can easily transfer images captured to your computer for use in e-mail or printed documents. The HC-V700 supports USB 2.0 High Speed enabling real time video transfers.
Panasonic HC-V700 Specifications
- Image Sensor
- 1/2.33" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
Total Pixels: 15.3 megapixels
Motion Image Effective Pixels: 3.55 megapixels - 2.58 megapixels [16:9]
Still Image Effective Pixels:
2.79 megapixels [3:2]
3.55 megapixels - 2.58 megapixels [16:9]
2.79 megapixels [4:3]
- Panasonic Lens
- Lens Focal Length
- 2.82 - 59.2 mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent
- Motion Picture: 28.0 - 717.4 mm (16:9)
Still Picture: 34.1 - 715.2 mm (3:2), 28.0 - 717.4 mm (16:9), 34.7 - 728.7 mm (4:3)
- Lens F Value
- F1.8 (Wide) / F3.5 (Tele)
- Lens Filter Diameter
- 46 mm
- Variable Speed Optical Zoom
- Enhanced Optical Zoom
- Intelligent Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom: 60x - 1500x (The maximum value of zoom magnification)
- Image Stabilizer
- HYBRID O.I.S.+ with O.I.S. lock [Optical Image Stabilization]
- Standard Illumination
- 1400 Lux
- Minimum Illumination
- 4 Lux (1/30 low light mode), 1 Lux (Color Night View)
- Auto / Manual
- White Balance
- Auto / Sunny / Cloudy / Indoor1 / Indoor2 / White Set
- Shutter Speeds
- Motion Picture:
[60i / 60p] Auto Slow Shutter ON: 1/30 - 1/8000; Auto Slow Shutter OFF: 1/60 - 1/8000
Still Image: 1/2 - 1/2000, video flash: 1/2 - 1/500
- Auto / Manual
- Backlight Compensation
- 3.0" Wide (approx. 460,800 pixels)
- Still Picture Recording Format
- JPEG (DCF / Exif2.2), MPO
- Still Picture Recording Image Size
- 4:3 Still Picture: 6.1 megapixels (2848 x 2136), 2.3 megapixels (1760 x 1320), 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480)
3:2 Still Picture: 6.1 megapixels (3024 x 2016), 2.3 megapixels (1872 x 1248)
16:9 Still Picture: 5.8 megapixels (3200 x 1800), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
3D Still Picture 16:9: 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
Simultaneous Recording, 16:9: 5.8 megapixels (3200 x 1800), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
Simultaneous Recording, 3D 16:9: 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
- Built-in Flash
- 2-ch Stereo, Zoom Microphone
- Dynamic type
- Signal System
- 1080 / 60p, 1080 / 60i, 540 / 30p
- Moving Picture Recording Format
- [AVCHD]; AVCHD format version 2.0 compliant (AVCHD Progressive)
[iFrame]; MPEG-4 AVC file format compliant (.MP4)
- Video Compression
- [AVCHD] MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
[iFrame]: MPEG-4 AVC/ H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC file format compliant (.MP4)
- Recording / Playback Modes
- 1080 / 60p: 28Mbps / VBR (1920 x 1080)
HA: 17 Mbps / VBR (1920 x 1080)
HG: 13 Mbps / VBR (1920 x 1080)
HX: 9 Mbps / VBR (1920 x 1080)
HE: 5 Mbps / VBR (1920 x 1080)
iFrame (28Mbps / VBR), (960 x 540)
SbS 3D (17Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080)
- Audio Recording Format
- 1080 / 60p / HA / HG / HX / HE : Dolby Digital (Dolby AC3) 2ch
iFrame: AAC (2 ch)
MP4: AAC (2ch)
- Recording Media
- SDHC/SDXC/SD Memory Card
- Recording Times (with 16 GB SDHC/SDXC Memory Card)
- 1080 / 60p: 1 hr. 20 mn.
HA: 2 hr. 00 mn.
HG: 2 hr. 40 mn.
HX: 4 hr. 10 mn.
HE: 6 hr. 40 mn.
iFrame (28 Mbps): 1 hr. 20 mm.
SbS 3D (17Mbps / VBR): 2 hr. 00 mm.
- Accessory Shoe
- Yes, Cold
- HDMI Output (mini)
- Audio/Video multi Output
- USB Port 2.0 High Speed (mini AB)
- Microphone (Stereo mini)
- Headphone (stereo mini)
- Power Supply (Battery / AC Adaptor)
- DC 3.6V / 5.0V
- Power Consumption
- Max. 6.7W (Recording) / Max. 7.7W (Charging)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Approximately 2.2 x 2.7 x 4.7 inches (55 x 69 x 119.5 mm)
- Weight (Without Battery and SD card)
- Approximately 9.5 oz. (270 g)