Olympus TG-2 iHS Digital Camera
Also available in black model.
Get Red Olympus TG-2 iHS Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet etailer for Olympus
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The Olympus Stylus Tough TG-2 iHS takes rugged durability and DSLR image quality to new heights (and depths). Olympus' latest flagship Tough camera expands on technologies that made its predecessor, the Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS, a standout among the Tough series of waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof, crushproof and dustproof compact cameras: a high-speed, ultra-bright f2.0 lens with converter-lens system compatibility, iHS technology to shoot brilliant images and incredible 1080p Full HD Video in the most extreme conditions.
Olympus continues to push innovation further so underwater enthusiasts can now explore depths up to 50 feet with the TG-2 iHS -- 10 feet deeper than its predecessor! Of course, it also withstands the rigors of other extreme conditions with its advanced ruggedized body construction that is shockproof up to 6.8 feet, freezeproof to 14°F, crushproof to a weight of 220 pounds and dustproof. This high-speed performer delivers brilliant images courtesy of its high-sensitivity, high-speed 12-megapixel backlit CMOS sensor combined with a blazing fast, DSLR-quality TruePic VI image processor. The iHS family of technologies unite for unmatched image quality in challenging shooting conditions with improved lighting, and providing less noise and faster response times.
The Microscopic Macro function boosts zoom magnification from 4x to 14x with no noticeable loss of image quality from one centimeter away for true macro results. When the doubly powerful Super Resolution zoom is used, aspects of the natural world usually invisible to the naked eye, such as veins on a leaf and the details of an insect's eye, are revealed. High-speed autofocus, enhanced Intelligent Auto for spectacular scene and subject recognition, and 8x Super-resolution zoom (4x optical zoom) produce incredible images in any location. The Stylus Tough TG-2 iHS's three-inch, high-resolution OLED display (610K dots) provides excellent visibility in bright situations, enabling composition of the perfect shot in direct sunlight. Mark a special spot on the map with the GPS and e-compass functions that display and record location and landmark information with every shot. The built-in manometer records elevation and water depth and even displays a warning when the user approaches a depth of 50 feet.
Olympus TG-2 iHS Key Features
- Olympus TG-2 iHS Digital Camera Supplied Accessories:
- LI-90B Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- F-2AC AC Adapter
- CB-USB8 USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Lens Rings (one black, one red)
- Waterproof Insertion
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- OLYMPUS [ib] software CD
- Warranty Card
PT-053 Underwater Housing
- Waterproof to 50 Feet
- The Stylus TG-2 iHS performs as well underwater as it does on land because its lightweight, stainless steel and aluminum exterior is matched with interior rubber gaskets and O-rings to seal out the elements. It can be fully submerged to capture beautiful images down to 50 feet (15 meters) underwater, making it ideal for more serious underwater adventurers. The TG-2 iHS can also capture HD movies with audio even under water -- perfect for schools of fish or kids jumping into the water. The camera features a water-repellent lens coating to prevent water droplets from forming on the lens, enabling you to get crystal-clear shots no matter how wet the shooting environment. And because it's applied to the OLED monitor as well, composing shots in the rain or while riding the waves will be a breeze.
The inclusion of four preset underwater scene modes makes the Stylus TG-2 iHS perfect for taking photos while scuba diving, snorkeling or simply having worry-free fun in the pool. For those who want to explore greater depths, the PT-053 underwater housing, designed specifically for the Stylus TG-2 iHS, enables the camera to venture approximately 147 feet (45 meters) beneath the surface.
- Shock Proof from 6.8 Feet, Crushproof to 220 Pounds-Force
- Accidents happen -- but don't worry. The Stylus TG-2 iHS is designed to withstand a 6.8-foot drop, bump or other mishap. Built with durable materials and shock-absorption technology that minimizes the impact delivered to the lens and circuitry when dropped, the Stylus TG-2 iHS offers superior durability in a point-and-shoot digital camera. In addition, the Stylus TG-2 iHS features a crushproof body that can withstand up to 220 pounds of crushing pressure.
- Freezeproof to 14 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Harsh winter weather doesn't stop outdoor enthusiasts, athletes and sports fans. Don't let it stop you from capturing memorable moments. Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, sledding and other winter fun, the Stylus TG-2 iHS is winterized to perform at temperatures even below freezing (14°F / -10°C).
- GPS and e.Compass
- The ideal travel guide. Equipped with a three-sensor global positioning system and electronic compass, location and landmark information will be displayed and recorded along with the image. The TG-2 iHS camera automatically documents your latitude, longitude, altitude and shooting direction -- wherever you are in the world. This gives you useful on-the-spot reference and a lasting record when you get back home. The TG-2 iHS is also equipped with a logging function so you can track the route taken from recorded images by using applications such as Google Earth and Picasa. And with the LI-90 battery, you'll worry less about battery life and more about your next destination.
- Built-in Manometer
- Mark your spot on the map with the built-in manometer, which records elevation and water depth and even displays a warning when the user approaches a depth of 40 feet.
- Designed-to-be-Digital Optics - Super Bright f/2.0 4x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens
- Looking for a camera tough enough to perform in low light conditions as well? Look no further. Featuring a super-bright maximum aperture f2.0 lens, this camera won't let you down when darkness sets in -- giving you terrific, sharp results and letting you play with versatile depth-of-field effects. Olympus photos are known worldwide for sharp, vibrant image quality. This is achieved through a number of key technologies, such as Olympus' high-refractive-index aspherical lens elements, designed specifically for digital cameras. The TG-2 iHS features a 4x wide-angle optical zoom (25 - 100mm equivalent in 35mm photography, f2.0 - 4.9) so that even more of the subject makes it into each shot -- perfect for underwater photography. The lens does not protrude from its body so it is further protected from harsh conditions. The 4x optical zoom combines with 4x digital zoom to deliver 16x total seamless zoom power.
- Tap Control
- Stylus Tough series cameras can be controlled with a simple tap on their top, back or sides, which is made possible thanks to their internal 3D accelerometer that detects the direction of the force on the camera's body. To turn on the flash or Shadow Adjustment Technology, all that is required is a couple of taps on the camera's sides and top. In adverse climates Tap Control ensures fast adjustment of settings even if you are fighting frostbite wearing large gloves that make pressing traditional buttons nearly impossible.
- iHS Technology
- Thanks to the iHS (Intelligent, High-Sensitivity and High-Speed) family of technologies, the Olympus Tough TG-2 iHS has brains as well as brawn. iHS harnesses the power of a 12-megapixel BSI (Back-Side Illuminated) CMOS sensor and the TruePic VI image processor (originally developed for DSLR cameras) to dramatically improve low-light performance, speed up camera response time, enhance scene and subject recognition and double zoom magnification without losing image quality. Advanced iHS technologies let you capture all the action, no matter how action-packed your lifestyle is, with the high-speed sequential shooting and high-speed processing, especially useful when it comes to fast-moving subjects and poor lighting conditions.
iHS powers a number of Olympus features that take all the work out of capturing difficult shots. A blazing quick autofocus and HDR Backlight Adjustment takes a collage of separate photos and blends them into one perfectly exposed image regardless of difficult lighting. Multi-Motion Movie IS (Image Stabilization) records virtually blur-free videos even when you're moving. The versatile lens on the Olympus Tough TG-2 iHS pulls out wide or zooms in twice as close with its 8x Super-Resolution Zoom that digitally extends the range of the optical zoom with nearly no loss of image quality.
- 12 Megapixel BSI (Back Side Illumination) CMOS Sensor
- The TG-2 iHS' 12 Megapixel CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution, superb-quality full-size movies, stills and prints. A backside illumination (BSI) sensor increases the amount of light captured, which in turn improves low-light performance. The high-sensitivity, high-speed BSI CMOS sensor deliver unmatched image quality with less noise and improved image detail, especially in low-light situations.
- TruePic™ VI Image Processor
- Olympus developed its exclusive TruePic VI image processor for the demanding performance of digital SLR (single lens reflex) cameras. Olympus' enhanced TruePic VI Image Processor provides faster recovery time and shutter release plus excellent image quality with true-to-life color, the sharpest details, and less noise.
- 3.0" High-Resolution 610,000-Pixel OLED Display
- Whether composing still images or HD videos, photographers will appreciate the sharp 3.0-inch HyperCrystal III scratch-resistant LCD monitor on the TG-2 iHS. The camera's three-inch high-resolution OLED display (610K dots) provides excellent visibility in bright situations, enabling you to compose the perfect shot in direct sunlight. Protective coatings help to prevent scratches and cut down on reflective glare. The OLED display delivers a superb, photo-quality picture, regardless of ambient light conditions. Compared to similar LCD screens, an OLED display generates superior contrast, deeper blacks and a broader spectrum of colors. It is brighter, the angle of view is wider and it uses less power -- perfect for composing subjects underwater or in direct sunlight.
- 8x Super-Resolution Zoom
- Super-Resolution Zoom digitally extends the range of the optical zoom with virtually no loss of image quality,
- Backlight HDR Adjustment
- Shooting into backlight typically results in washed out, overly bright images. Backlight HDR Adjustment takes a collage of images at various exposure levels and blends them into one, perfectly exposed image.
- 1080p 60fps Full HD Movie and HDMI Control
- With the TG-2 iHS, you can shoot 1080p Full HD videos (1920 x 1080 pixels) at 60 frames per second at the touch of button, allowing for slow-motion playback. Thanks to iHS Technology, your videos will get the VIP treatment with excellent color reproduction and faster processing speeds, while Multi-Motion IS compensates for user movement creating smoother videos. Linear PCM Recording, an audio technology pioneered by Olympus for professional voice recorders, records your videos with high-definition audio for optimal playback results.
HDMI output and control makes playing back videos on your HDTV a breeze. Simply connect the camera to an HDTV with an HDMI™ cable, which can be purchased separately, see Recommended Accessories. With HDMI Control, you can use your HDTV's remote to control playback functions and navigate the camera's menus from the comfort of your favorite couch.
- Dual Image Stabilization
- In the cold climates where the Olympus TG-2 iHS thrives, you may shiver, but the camera performs sure and steady even in shaking hands. Dual Image Stabilization is an advanced combination of mechanical CCD-shift Image Stabilization and Digital Image Stabilization. CCD-shift Image Stabilization uses built-in electro-gyro sensors to record camera movement and adjust the CCD image sensor. This ensures that light remains centered on the image sensor to maintain image clarity despite a slight movement on the part of the photographer. Digital Image Stabilization Mode boosts ISO sensitivity and shutter speed so that images remain crisp and clear -- free from the blur caused by moving subjects. The combination of the two Image Stabilization Technologies ensures the best image clarity in virtually any shooting environment.
- Multi-Motion Movie IS
- When you're walking and capturing videos at the same time, blur can be a big problem. Not with Multi-motion Movie IS. This advanced image stabilization technology counteracts blurring even with slow-moving subjects, long shots and pans. It's ideal for making dynamic, spontaneous movies when you're on the move -- and invariably don't have a tripod.
- Eye-Fi Card Compatibility
- Ready to upload and share images of your adventures live, as they happen? The TG-2 iHS is compatible with Eye-Fi SD cards (sold separately) adding Wi-Fi capability to the camera, enabling you to automatically upload images to your computer as you take them. Share your pictures of sandcastles right from the beach by uploading your shots immediately.
- AF Tracking
- AF Tracking technology locks your subject in focus, and continuously adjusts focus and brightness whether you or your subject are moving. This mode can remember the subject if it moves out of the frame. This enables you to keep fast-moving and unpredictable subjects like small children in focus for the perfect shot. There are even two newly designed "Pet Modes" for animal lovers, offering the ability to recognize the faces of a variety of breeds of both cats and dogs.
- Advanced Intelligent Auto Mode
- Tired of changing the settings on your camera every time you're shooting something different? The TG-2 iHS's Intelligent Auto Mode automatically indentifies what you are shooting from up to 30 different scene modes (Portrait, Landscape, Night + Portrait, Macro, Sports, etc.) and adjusts settings to capture the best quality results depending on the situation. First-time users will enjoy this quick and hassle-free feature, which does the thinking for them and produces incredible images like a pro.
- 12-Megapixel Full Resolution High-Speed Burst Shooting At 5 fps
- Shoot like a pro. With 5 fps high-speed burst shooting at 12-megapixel full resolution, nail the perfect shot by taking a quick sequence at the touch of a button. Still afraid you'll miss the moment? At 3-megapixel resolution, the frame rate increases to an astounding 60 shots per second. You'll have so many great shots, you won't be able to share just one.
- Beauty Mode
- Beauty mode touches up the appearance of subjects even while the shot is being taken. This feature recognises faces and automatically makes skin on the face and adjacent areas appear smoother, brighter and more youthful. It enables you to soften shadows and smooth wrinkles or blemishes on your subject's face -- all in the camera and as you capture the image. Additionally, subtle edits can be made post-capture using the Beauty Fix mode. Choose Clear Skin to smooth a person's complexion, Dramatic Eye to slightly emphasize the eyes, and Sparkle Eye to brighten and enhance the contrast of the iris and pupils. You can also apply all three edits at once.
- Microscopic Macro Mode
- Check out every minute detail of your subjects by employing Microscopic Macro Zoom. Combining the optical zoom and super resolution zoom, macro shooting factors equal to 7 to 14x (35mm conversion) are possible from a distace of 1 cm. Capture every nook and cranny with stunning clarity to bring you even closer to the microscopic world around us!
- Low Light Mode
- Low Light Mode is perfect for capturing the mood of low-light indoor scenes, beautiful sunsets or late night outdoor festivities without ruining the ambience with a bright flash.
- 41 Selectable Shooting Modes Including 23 Scene Preset Modes and 11 Creative Art Filters
- i-Auto: Automatically indentifies what you are shooting and adjusts settings to capture the best quality results depending on the situation.
- Program Auto: Automatic shooting settings are activated while also allowing changes to a wide range of other shooting menu functions, such as exposure compensation, white balance, etc. as needed.
- Aperture Priority: For added flexibility and creative control, allows you to manually adjust the aperture for optimal results
- Microscopic Macro: Boosts zoom magnification from 4x to 14x with no noticeable loss of image quality from one centimeter away for true macro results
- Movie: Shoot gorgeous 1080p full HD videos st 30 fps. Also shoot in 720p and VCA resolutions.
- 2 Custom Modes
- 23 Scene Modes: See below.
- 11 Magic Filters: See below.
- 23 Scene Preset Modes
- With 22 pre-programmed scene modes, such as Beach & Snow, Night Scene, Sunset, and Under Water Snapshot, the TG-2 iHS makes it easy to capture beautiful images in a variety of lighting and shooting situations. Get the best result in any situation with advanced options -- landscape, portrait, indoor, sunset and more, including four underwater settings.
- Night Scene
- Night & Portrait
- Hand-Held Starlight
- Beach & Snow
- Pet (Dog)
- Pet (Cat)
- Backlight HDR
- Under Water Wide1
- Under Water Wide2
- Under Water Macro
- Under Water Snapshot
- 11 In-Camera Magic Filters
- In-camera Creative Features recently debuted on Olympus E-System DSLR (digital single lens reflex) cameras. Similar in-camera Magic Filters have been developed for the TG-2 iHS. Magic Filters enable the user to enhance and customize images as they're being captured. This translates into more fun and flexibility as customization is no longer limited to using expensive and time-consuming computer software. The Magic Filters include:
- Pop Art: Enhance and saturate colors to create vivid, high-impact pictures that express the joyful, lighthearted feeling of the Pop Art style of the 1960s
- Pin Hole: Reduce the peripheral brightness of an image as though it were shot through a pin hole, connecting the viewer intimately with the subject at the center
- Fish-Eye: Emulate the wide-angle of a fish-eye lens by taking extremely wide, hemispherical images and magnifying the center of the frame.
- Soft Focus: Creates a soft tone that gives pictures an ethereal, otherworldly atmosphere. It renders pictures as though they were veiled in heavenly light, without obscuring details such as hair or flower petals.
- Punk: Creates a two-tone image with a classic punk rock feel
- Watercolor: Transforms images into frame-worthy art with a finish like that of watercolor paintings
- Sparkle: Adds a twinkle to your photos
- Reflection: Creates a spectacular horizontal reflection of the real image similar to a mirror image created by still water.
- Miniature: Gives images a miniature model feel by narrowing the depth of field and enhancing color and contrast.
- Fragmented: Creates a collage of tiles, as if the original photo had been cut up and reassembled. Gives the shot a lively new look and feel with a three-dimensional texture.
- Dramatic: Boosts the contrast to give images a more dynamic atmosphere.
- System Expandability
- For serious photographers, Olympus is offering system expandability for the Olympus TG-2 iHS. A converter ring allows you to add a lens converter adapter, waterproof Fisheye Converter Lens and Teleconverter Lens for use on land or in water. The Fisheye Converter Lens captures panoramic, wide-angle shots without sacrificing the brightness of the 4x wide optical zoom f2.0 lens. The Teleconverter Lens extends your optical zoom from 4x to 6.8x, delivering dramatic close-ups with professional-looking background blur. Combined with the Olympus TG-2 iHS 8x Super-resolution Zoom, which extends the range of the optical zoom with virtually no loss of image quality, you can reach an unmatched 13.6x magnification. Both converter lenses are waterproof to 40 feet. If 40 feet is not deep enough for you, the new Olympus PT-053 underwater housing is designed specifically for the TG-2 iHS, enabling you to dive to depths of 135 feet (45m).
- Face Detection Auto Focus and Auto Exposure
- Face Detection Technology tracks faces within the frame and automatically focuses (Face Detection AF) and optimizes exposure (Face Detection AE) for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures. Even if your subjects are moving, the camera continuously tracks your subjects' faces without having to press the shutter button. The TG-2 iHS can detect up to 12 faces within the frame and automatically focus and optimize exposure.
- 22 MB Available Built-in Internal Memory
- You can capture images even when no media card is in the camera.
- SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card Compatible
- The Olympus TG-2 iHS digital compact camera offers SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card capability for up to 64 gigabytes of capacity.
- OLYMPUS [ib] Software
- The TG-2 iHS comes with OLYMPUS [ib] software. The software includes photography workflow, browsing, editing and unique photo organizing functions. You can organize your photos by person with automatic face recognition technology, by location with a Geotagging function or by event. You can easily view photos on an HDTV or on the camera's LCD with the Photo Surfing or Slideshow functions. The name [ib] stands for image bridging, image browsing and image brightening. The software is available for Windows operating systems only.
- LED Illuminator
- An LED Illuminator works like a mini-flashlight on the front of the camera to enhance focus and exposure for macro shooting -- great for underwater close-ups where light is scarce.
- Shadow Adjustment Technology
- Shooting outdoors in bright daylight can be tricky because of the extreme contrast between dark shadowed areas and bright sunlight areas -- while the human eye is capable of detecting the nuances between dark and light and all the details in between, image sensors traditionally have not been quite as sensitive. The TG-2 iHS addresses this challenge head-on with Shadow Adjustment Technology, which compensates for extreme contrast where the shadow areas are underexposed and lack visible detail. With this technology, users can preview and capture images that have the same contrast as seen with the naked eye. Combined with Face Detection Auto Focus and Auto Exposure, the TG-2 iHS captures smiles in shadows without getting a dark image in difficult lighting such as in backlight situations. The technology can also be turned off for any shooting situation where shadows are a key element of a photograph's drama.
- Double-Lock Battery Door
- With all the care that is put in to protecting the inner workings of your camera, it would be a shame for the system to fail because the battery door opens unintentionally. Thanks to the multi-directional, double-lock mechanism, your camera is protected from accidental openings under water.
- Lithium-Ion Battery Power
- The TG-2 iHS includes the powerful 1270 mAh LI-90B Li-Ion battery.
- PictBridge Enabled
- The power of PictBridge™ technology enables your photos to be printed directly from the TG-2 iHS to any PictBridge-enabled printer without using a computer. And the one-touch 'Print' button makes printing a single-step process. Printing and sharing images has never been easier.
- Built-in Multi-Mode Flash
- The TG-2 iHS camera has a built-in flash that offers settings to provide a wide range of options.
- Auto Flash fires automatically in low light or back-light, to help ensure the illumination is appropriate.
- Red-Eye Reduction Flash Mode emits a series of pre-flashes right before the shutter snaps, allowing the subject's eyes to adjust to the light level of the flash -- reducing the red-eye effect.
- Fill-In Flash Mode (forced on) adds light to eliminate shadows, for a more natural look in photos when your subject is in both bright light and dark shadow.
- Flash Off Mode is available when flash photography is not permitted or to allow for long exposures for shots like sunsets and night scenes.
- Auto-Connect USB 2.0 High Speed
- Transferring images to the computer has never been easier with the Auto-Connect USB 2.0 that does not require software drivers (for most computers/operating systems) for hassle-free and high-speed image downloads.
- Digital ESP Multi-Pattern and Spot Metering
- Multi-Point Metering enables up to 8 separate points in the image area to be averaged for proper exposures in the most difficult lighting conditions.
Olympus TG-2 iHS Specifications
- Shockproof: 6.8 ft. / 2.1 m equivalent to MIL Standard (Olympus test conditions)
Waterproof: 50 ft. / 15 m according to IEC standard publication 529 IPX8
Freezeproof: 14°F / -10° C according to Olympus test conditions
Crushproof: 220 lbF / 100 kgF according to IEC standard publication 529 IPX6
- Image Sensor:
- 12.75 megapixel total, 12.0 megapixel effective 1/2.3" (1.1cm) CMOS, primary color filter
- Lens 4.5 - 18.0mm (25 - 100mm equivalent in 35mm photography), 9 lenses in 7 groups, 4 aspherical elements
- Seamless to 16x (4x optical and 4x digital combined)
- Filter Diamater
- 40.5mm with optional CLA-T01 lens adapter
- Aperture Range:
- f2.0 Wide - f4.9 Tele
- 3.0" (7.6 cm) OLED display with approx. 610,000 pixels, ±2 Steps Brightness Adjustment
- Focusing System:
- CMOS Contrast detection
- Focusing Ranges:
- Normal mode Wide / Tele: 3.9 in. - infinity (10 cm - infinity)
Super Macro mode: 0.4" - 3.9" (1cm - 10cm), flash off
- Focus Modes:
- iESP Auto, Spot AF, Face Detection AF, AF Tracking, AF Lock
- Shutter Speeds:
- Auto: 1/2000 sec. - 1/4 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene Mode)
- ISO Auto, High Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 equivalent (SOS: Standard Output Sensitivity)
- Metering Mode:
- Digital ESP Multi-Pattern, Spot metering
- Exposure Compensation:
- ±2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps
- Shooting Modes:
- 41 Shooting Modes: Intelligent Auto, Program Auto, Aperture Priority Mode, Microscopic Macro Mode, 2 Custom Modes, 23 Scene Presets (Portrait, Beauty, Landscape, Night Scene, Handheld Starlight, Sports, Night & Portrait, Indoor, Self-Portrait, Sunset, Fireworks, Cuisine, Documents, Beach & Snow, Pet (Dog), Pet (Cat), Snow, Panorama, Backlight HDR, Under Water Wide1, Under Water Wide2, Under Water Macro, Under Water Snapshot), 11 Magic Art Filters (Pop Art, Pinhole, Fisheye, Soft Focus, Punk, Sparkle, Watercolor, Reflection, Miniature, Fragmented, Dramatic), Movie
- White Balance System:
- Auto, One-Touch (1 custom setting can be registered), Pre-set (Daylight, Overcast, Tungsten, Fluorescent1 and Underwater)
- Motion Blur Suppression:
- Dual Image Stabilization, Multi-motion Movie IS
- Image File Formats:
- Still Image: JPEG
Movie: MOV / H.264
AVI/Motion JPEG (High Speed Video)
- Adjustable Resolutions:
- 12MP (3,968 x 2,976)
8MP (3,264 x 2,448)
5MP (2,560 x 1,920)
3MP (2,048 x 1,536)
2MP (1,600 x 1,200)
1MP (1,280 x 960)
VGA (640 x 480)
16:9 L (3,968 x 2,232)
16:9 S (1,920 x 1,080)
- In-Camera Panorama, PC Panorama (Up to 10 frames automatically stitchable with ib software)
- Continuous Shooting
- Approx. 5 fps / 25 images (12M)
Approx. 15 fps / 100 images (3M)
Approx. 60 fps / 100 images (3M)
- Shooting Assist Functions:
- Histogram, Frame Assist, Hand-Held Starlight, Voice Recording
- Movie Mode HDMI:
- 1080p: 1920 x 1080, 16:9
720p 1280 x 720, 16:9
VGA 640 x 480, 4:3
High Speed 120fps, High Speed 240fps
- Image Processing:
- TruePic™ VI Image Processor
- Noise Reduction:
- Image Playback:
- Still Image: Single, Index Display (5 x 4 frames), Event, 1.1x - 10x Zoom, Slideshow, Location, Auto Rotation, Image Protection, Histogram
Movie: Normal, Fast-Forward, Reverse, Still/Frame-by-Frame, Voice Playback
- Playback Edit Effects:
- Still Image: Resize, Cropping, Red-eye Fix, Shadow Adjustment, Beauty Fix
- Built-in flash
- Flash Modes:
- Auto for low and backlight, Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In, Off, LED
- Flash Working Range:
- Wide: 7.9 in. (20 cm) - 25.9 ft. (7.9 m) at ISO 1600
Tele: 3.9 in. (10 cm) - 10.2 ft. (3.1 m) at ISO 1600
- 12 / 2 seconds / Pet auto-shutter
- 22 MB internal memory
- Removable Media Card:
- SD / SDHC / SDXC Card
- Outer Connectors:
- Multi-terminal (USB connecter, DC Jack, Audio/Video output), HDMI Type D micro
- Auto-Connect USB:
- 2.0 Full Speed (USB mass storage)
- Power Supply:
- LI-90B Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (included); F-2AC USB-to-AC Adapter (included); F-3AC USB-to-AC Adapter (optional)
- Battery Life (CIPA DC-002):
- 350 shots; 120 minutes continuous video shooting
- Wireless Transfer:
- Wi-Fi compatible with optional Eye-Fi card
- Size (W x H x D):
- 4.4 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches (111.5 x 66.5 x 29.1 mm)
- 8.1 oz. (230 g) including battery and memory card