Canon HF G20 Flash Memory Camcorder
Get Canon HF G20 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized U.S. Retailer for Canon
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The Canon VIXIA HF G20 includes a variety of high-level features that make it an excellent option for users in search of a user-friendly camcorder with professional-level functionality. With a 10x Optical Zoom and Genuine Canon HD Video Lens, the VIXIA HF G20 records stunning video in 1080p Full HD so every imaginative scene is captured perfectly. This camcorder features an enhanced HD CMOS PRO Image Sensor, improving low-light performance by 20% over its predecessor. Canon's sophisticated SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer combined with Intelligent IS corrects camera shake instantly, so even hand-held video taken at long focal lengths is sharp and steady.
To ensure a creative moment is never missed, the VIXIA HF G20 offers Pre-Record, a feature that allows users to automatically capture three seconds of footage before they press the record button. In addition, the new G-series camcorder offers up to 12 hours of full HD recording, and provides 32GB of internal memory along with the option of recording to two SD card slots. Operation of the camera is easy and intuitive with a high-resolution 922K-dot, 3.5-inch touch panel screen. With Cinema-Look filters, Shooting Assist and Smart AUTO, users can experiment with a variety of imaging modes and easily identify optimum audio settings to give their videos a rich and dynamic tone.
Touch & Track technology delivers precise focus and exposure on any subject by selecting it on the 3.5-inch Touch Panel LCD. The Canon VIXIA HF G20 features Dynamic SuperRange OIS with Powered IS, corrects a full range of motion, providing solid shake correction at both the wide-angle and telephoto ends; Smart Auto makes shooting great video easy by automatically selecting the best settings for the scene; and with Native 24p mode you can record 24 progressive frames per second for the ultimate cinematic experience. Backed by Canon U.S.A.'s one-year warranty.
Canon HF G20 Key Features
- Canon HF G20 Supplied Accessories:
- BP-808 Battery Pack
- CA-570 Compact Power Adapter
- AC Cable
- WL-D89 Wireless Controller
- Lens Hood (with Lens Barrier)
- Stylus Pen
- STV-250N Stereo/Video Cable
- HTC-100/S Component Video Cable
- IFC-300PCU USB Interface Cable
- Pixela Video Browser Software Disc
- Photo Applications/Music Disc
- Flash Memory Camcorder
- Flash Memory camcorders are able to read and write data faster than camcorders which use other types of storage. This means that you will be able to start recording faster and have immediate access to your recorded scenes. Because Flash Memory is solid-state storage, it is extremely stable. That means that accidental jolts to the camcorder are much less likely to result in failure or data loss. Since Flash Memory contains no moving parts, the camcorder requires less power. You will gain the advantage of longer recording times, perfect when on vacation or when capturing sports events and special occasions. Flash Memory allows the camcorder to be smaller, more compact, and lighter than ever before. You will benefit from sleeker design and the ability to take your camcorder anywhere.
- Two SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- Get ready for a revolution in home movies with Canon's HF G20 flash memory camcorder. Lightweight, stylish and small enough to slip into a pocket, recording to flash memory means that you can shoot for longer without running out of power. And thanks to flash, operating the camcorder is quick and quiet, plus your footage stays safe. All Canon Flash Memory Camcorders record to SD, SDHC or SDXC memory cards, for ultra-easy sharing and uploading to a computer. Capture video and photos straight to memory card to store precious moments, then easily share them with friends and family. Since all Canon Flash Memory camcorders have an SDXC memory card slot, greater capacity can be added in the future by purchasing additional cards. Furthermore, an SDXC memory card can be easily inserted into a computer's memory card reader or an HDTV's card slot for instant viewing.
- Dual Flash Memory With 32 GB Internal Flash Drive
- If you need more storage space, the HF G20 camcorder offers a great Dual Flash Memory combination. The HF G20's 32 GB internal memory gives you the power to capture over 12 hours of video (LP mode) or over 4 hours of 1920 x 1080 Full HD Recording (FXP mode) without the need for spare discs, tapes or memory cards -- perfect when you're on vacation. Alternatively, capture straight to memory card to store precious moments, then easily share them with friends and family -- even transfer movies and stills from cards to the internal memory, to keep a record of what you're sharing.
- Relay Recording
- Allows users to capture uninterrupted video when the primary recording media is full. The camcorder will continue to record a scene by switching from one memory source to the other as it fills up, so that you won't miss a moment of action.
- Canon HD CMOS Pro True HD Image Sensor (1920 x 1080)
- Canon's expertise in designing and manufacturing CMOS image sensors for its line of EOS Digital SLR cameras is now available in Canon HD camcorders. The Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor captures true HD information at 1920 x 1080, giving your images the ultimate in realistic detail. Canon's advanced noise reduction technology, ensures the purity of each pixel even in dim light, minimizing noise and other aberrations. It incorporates an RGB Primary Color Filter with Bayer placement to deliver a sharp HD image with vibrant and accurate color reproduction. The VIXIA HF G20 camcorder features the Canon HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor, a 1/3-inch native 1920 x 1080 image sensor that incorporates the same proven technology at the heart of Canon's pro-grade camcorders. The HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor defies convention: using fewer pixels than typical consumer camcorder sensors, it delivers far superior video performance.
Outstanding Video Resolution (800 Vertical and 900 Horizontal TV Lines): The effective number of pixels in the HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor is exactly equal to 1920 x 1080, the resolution of Full High Definition video. Because there is no need to resize the image captured by the sensor, Full HD video is recorded with the utmost precision, resulting in exceptionally high resolution.
Superb Low-Light Performance (1.5 Lux*): Because the pixel dimensions are precisely those needed to capture Full HD, each pixel site is larger and more sensitive to light. This results in far greater light gathering capability, enabling high-quality video to be captured even in dim lighting.
Wide Dynamic Range: The larger pixel area also enables more light to be stored, making it possible to detect and capture a wider range of tonal values. The sensor design yields an improvement in dynamic range, enabling both highlights and shadows to be reproduced with remarkable accuracy and depth. Skin tones are captured with fine gradation.
- Genuine Canon Optics - 10x High Definition Video Lens With 8-Blade Iris And Manual Focus Ring
- With more than 70 years of expertise in manufacturing lenses for professional broadcast and still photography, the Canon name represents optical excellence. The HF G20 features a Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Zoom Lens designed specifically to capture crisp high definition video. It incorporates an aspherical lens, super spectra coating technology and a gradation ND filter design to ensure stunning image quality, while minimizing aberration. Super Spectra Coating technology results in images with minimal flare and ghosting. Plus, the lens' aspheric design reduces aberration and increases resolution, ensuring crisp, sharp video and enhancing the HD image quality. The gradation neutral density (ND) system gives you better exposures in bright shooting situations.
The 8-Blade Iris ensures smooth, professional-looking backgrounds, providing smooth background blur and reduced lens diffraction. The lens also includes a dedicated manual-focus ring for enhanced control. For those times when you need to get a particular shot from a very long distance, this flexible lens also has a 200x digital zoom.
- True HD 1920 x 1080 Video
- Canon's expertise in designing and manufacturing CMOS image sensors for its line of EOS Digital SLR cameras is now available in the Canon HF G20 HDV camcorder. The 8.59 Megapixel CMOS sensor captures true HD information at 1920 x 1080, giving your images the ultimate in realistic detail. Canon's advanced noise reduction technology, ensures the purity of each pixel even in dim light, minimizing noise and other aberrations. It incorporates an RGB Primary Color Filter with Bayer placement to deliver a sharp HD image with vibrant and accurate color reproduction.
- RGB Primary Color Filter
- The HF G20's True HD CMOS Sensor's RGB Primary Color Filter separates the light passing through the lens into individual red, green, and blue color components, the same color filtration used in professional 3 CCD camcorders. As a result, the HF G20 deliver richer, more vibrant, and more accurate color reproduction than models using a conventional complementary color filter.
- DIGIC DV III Image Processor
- DIGIC DV III is Canon's most advanced HD image processor ever, helping to deliver enhanced image quality, true color production for both video and photos, and a sophisticated noise reduction system for exceptional low-light performance. It is also the high-speed engine which powers a variety of Canon technologies including the 8.0 Megapixel photo capture, 6.0 Megapixel Simultaneous Photo Recording, Advanced Auto Exposure system and Genuine Canon Face Detection. Plus, the Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor allows continuous shooting of digital photos with the VIXIA HF G20. You can also enjoy faster processing of your images to your memory card (1.4x normal card; 2.5x Hi Speed card). In addition, it helps lower power consumption for longer battery life.
- 3.5-inch High-Resolution Touch Panel LCD and Widescreen Color Viewfinder
- Canon's Touch Panel LCD Screen offers easy menu navigation and quick control over a variety of camcorder functions -- such as scene selection, Genuine Canon Face Selection and Touch & Track -- right at your fingertips. For the ultimate viewing experience, Canon's 3.5-inch High Resolution Touch Panel LCD Screen offers the added benefit of a large expansive area and a resolution of 922,000 dots, delivering exceptional detail and brilliant color.
- Touch & Track
- Canon's Touch & Track technology enables users to select a subject on the Touch Panel LCD that the camcorder will then recognize and track. This sophisticated technology recognizes faces, objects, even animals, ensuring that your subject will always be in focus and properly exposed.
- Dynamic Super-Range Optical Image Stabilizer
- Canon's Super-Range Optical Image Stabilizer helps deliver smooth, steady video, even at longer focal lengths. The system uses two detection methods (gyro and vector) to sense the widest range of vibrations from hand-held shake, to vibration from a moving vehicle. By using optical stabilization, it can compensate for a greater degree of camera shake and avoid any loss in image quality, unlike electronic image stabilizers. It is even effective for both video and photos. Dynamic SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer takes shake correction to a whole new level. It provides continuous adjustment throughout the entire zoom range to correct an even broader range of motion. Extra compensation is applied at wide-angle focal lengths to eliminate unwanted vibration common with walking.
- Powered IS
- In addition to Canon's Dynamic SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization, Powered IS provides an even higher level of compensation for subtle hand movement at the telephoto end of the zoom range. This enhancement can be engaged by pressing the Powered IS button on the LCD panel.
- Intelligent IS
- Intelligent IS makes it easy to shoot clear, sharply focused video, even in situations that typically cause camera shake. The Intelligent IS system analyzes the shooting situation for you, then automatically switches to the image stabilization method best able to produce sharp, steady video. Four IS systems cover the gamut of shooting situations. Dynamic IS corrects minor movement and the shaking caused by walking while shooting. Macro IS delivers perfectly steady close-up shots. Powered IS comes into play when you're using the camcorder's powerful zoom, correcting shake that can occur in telephoto shots. Tripod Mode stops IS when the camcorder is stationary.
- Variable Zoom Speed Control
- The flagship model in the lineup, the HF G20 camcorder includes selectable zooming speed.
- Audio Scene Select
- Audio Scene Select offers five modes that automatically optimize settings based on the recording situation, making it easy to record realistic, immersive audio in a range of situations.
- Standard: Default setting, best for recording in a variety of audio environments
- Speech: Audio recording focused on the speaker in front of the camera
- Music: Rich soundstage and timbre, perefect for live indoor performances
- Noise Suppression: Reduces ambient sound, such as wind and moving vehicles
- Forest and Birds: Useful in fairly quiet settings, natural soundscapes are clearly audible
- 24Mbps Recording
- 24Mbps Recording offers the highest bit rate in AVCHD for exceptional lifelike tone and detail.
- 24p Cinema Mode, Native 24p Mode
- 24p Cinema Mode enables all aspiring moviemakers to achieve a professional film-like look. You can change the camcorder's frame rate to 24p, which provides the same frame rate as movie film. In addition, you can use the HF G20's CINE setting, which changes the color and tonal characteristics, evoking the look and feel of a movie shown in a theater. For added flexibility, these settings can be used together, or independently.
Native 24p Mode allows 24 frames per second to be captured and recorded -- a big advantage for serious filmmaking work.
- 30p Progressive Mode
- In addition to the standard interlaced video frame rate of 60i, you may choose to set the Vixia HF G20 to capture video in 30p which is (30 progressive frames) particularly useful for footage to be used on the Internet. In addition, this setting gives enhanced quality to still images captured after recording. Excellent for action shots and sports.
- Cinema-Look Filters
- Cinema-Look Filters offer 9 different built-in filters allowing users to create video with a variety of professional cinematic looks.
- Cinema Standard: Recreates the warm tones and muted highlights of classic film.
- Cool: Adds a bluish tint for cool, futuristic-looking scenes.
- Old Movie: Gives video the aged look of old cinema.
- Nostalgic: Recreates the look of old '70s TV programs.
- Dramatic B&W: Creates bold black-and-white movies with high contrast and grain.
- Sepia: Applies a sepia tint for an antique, faded look.
- Vivid: Accentuates primary colors for a bright, cheerful look.
- Dream: Adds a magical look (soft focus) for dream-like scenes.
- Memory: Produces a faded, misty look, such as for flashback scenes.
- Genuine Canon Face Detection
- The same high quality Face Detection technology used in Canon digital cameras is now available in Canon High Definition camcorders. Up to 35 faces can be detected automatically, and 9 detection frames can be displayed at one time. Genuine Canon Face Detection ensures razor-sharp focus and natural, accurate exposure of the chosen subjects. The system is so intelligent it will recognize faces that are turned downwards or sideways. In addition, a specific face may be selected as the main subject for continuous tracking. This feature can be used to search for clips featuring that specific subject's face. In search and playback, use of the Face Index will display frames with the chosen face as a thumbnail in each shot in which it appears. The selected face can be linked as a time line to further identify footage containing that subject.
- SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card Compatible
- The Canon VIXIA HF G20 camcorder is compatible with SDXC memory cards, the newest version of the ultra-compact Secure Digital card, delivering super-high capacity storage and ultra-fast data transfer speeds. Unlike the previous SDHC standard, which has storage capacity ranging from 4GB to 32GB, SDXC increases storage capacity from more than 32GB up to 2TB.
- Story Creator
- Story Creator assists you in the process of producing an organized video with a logical storyline. Choose one of five different themes -- Travel, Kids & Pets, Party, Ceremony and Blog -- and the camcorder provides a list of suggested scenes to shoot. Each theme has more than 20 scene suggestions. After you've captured your footage, Story Creator helps you categorize and rate your scenes, making it easy to review, select and play back your favorites.
- Touch Decoration
- Use the Touch Panel LCD while shooting to activate Touch Decoration, a novel feature that lets you superimpose and record a variety of fun and exciting images along with your video. Animations (e.g., shooting stars, thought bubbles, etc.), stamps, decorative frames and even freehand drawings (using the supplied stylus) can be added to give your videos a fun and creative flair.
- Mini Advanced Accessory Shoe Terminal
- An Advanced Accessory Shoe lets you attach optional accessories such as a video light or directional microphone, without additional wires or batteries.
- Smart Auto
- The Smart Auto mode makes shooting great video even easier by utilizing Canon's DIGIC DV III Image Processor to intelligently detect and analyze brightness, color, distance and movement and automatically select the best setting for the scene being recorded. Smart AUTO lets you capture clear, bright, well-focused video while the camcorder takes care of all the details. The system recognizes 38 shooting situations based on numerous factors, then automatically chooses the optimal settings for the situation.
- Advanced Video Snapshot Mode
- Advanced Video Snapshot Mode allows you to create a series of movie clips, in both recording and playback modes, and add music to create the perfect highlight movie. Advanced Video Snapshot mode has been upgraded to provide the flexibility of capturing 2, 4, or 8 second video clips while recording or during playback.
- Convenient HDMI Terminal
- The HF G20 allows easy connection to today's latest HD televisions through its HDMI Terminal. Only one cable is needed to output a pure digital signal (video and audio) for the ultimate viewing experience.
- Instant AF
- Since achieving sharp focus is critical when shooting in High Definition, the HF G20 features Canon's revolutionary Instant AF focusing system. It offers a dramatic improvement in auto focus speed and accuracy (compared to traditional autofocus systems). Instant AF uses an external sensor, in combination with Canon's autofocus system, to help significantly decrease the time it takes to find focus. It is especially effective when shooting at night, in high-brightness conditions or when following a moving subject.
- EVF Electronic Viewfinder
- The color electronic viewfinder enables accurate framing even in bright sunlight.
- Advanced Auto Exposure System Including Aperture and Shutter Priority Modes
- Like any good digital still camera, the HF G20 lets you choose from a range of exposure modes. Auto mode automatically sets the exposure, letting you concentrate on your subject. AV (aperture priority) mode lets you control depth of field by letting you choose the aperture. TV (shutter priority) mode lets you select the shutter speed for sharp, action shots. In P (program) mode, the camcorder adjusts camera settings automatically. Night Scene Mode reduces noise and prevents overexposure of building and street lighting for accurate image reproduction at night.
- 5.1-Channel Surround Sound With Optional Canon SM-V1 Microphone
- For the ultimate home theater experience, 5.1-Channel Surround Sound allows you to capture audio quality that matches the stunning realism of your high definition video. Since sound is captured from all directions through five different pickup sensors, your home movies will look and sound more lifelike than ever before.
- Tele Macro
- With Tele Macro, the camcorder automatically zooms the lens to full telephoto and changes the closest focusing to 1.3 feet -- the ideal setting for ultra-close-up shooting. Conventional camcorders set the minimum focusing distance to approximately three feet at the telephoto end of the zoom range, making it difficult to use the lens's full magnification power. You can use Tele Macro to capture spectacular close-ups with shallow depth-of-field.
- Professional Shooting Assist Functions
- Professional Shooting Assist Functions provide an exceptional level of control. Enhanced Zebra Pattern (70%, 100%) indicates blown out or high brightness areas to help you set the proper exposure. Color Peaking displays the edges of your subject in color (red, blue, yellow) - to aid in manual focusing. Custom Key and Dial allows functions including exposure, focusing, assist functions, mic volume level or AGC limits to be assigned to a custom key and the settings to be adjusted with a control dial. Color bars, white balance control and selectable zoom speed provide an exceptional level of control.
- Level and Grid Markers
- Level, well-composed shots are simple with the Level and Grid Marker features. Line up the horizon or other horizontal lines with the Level Marker in the viewfinder for level landscapes. Or, use the Grid Marker to help compose the perfect shot. Both markers can be set to white or grey for enhanced visibility, no matter what the background.
- Focus Assist
- To further enhance focusing capability the VIXIA HF G20 also features Focus Assist. It includes enlargement, which helps in capturing your subject in razor-sharp focus. It works by providing a 2x magnification of your subject, which is automatically cancelled when you start recording. This is a feature normally found in professional broadcast-quality cameras. With Canon's Edge Monitor Focus Assist system, a green monitor is shown at the bottom of the LCD Display. The green waveform shows overall focus of the image, and the height raises to indicate the area in focus. Through this dynamic focus feedback, you can intuitively tune focus in a scene and quickly change the zone of focus. Typically only found on expensive external units, the VIXIA HF G20 has a waveform monitor built right into the camera. The waveform monitor shows a detailed view of overall image brightness.
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed provides a direct connection to computers for fast transfer of video and still images. You can even use the camcorder as an external DVD burner for making duplicates of home movies.
- Intelligent Lithium-ion Battery
- The Intelligent Lithium-ion battery which powers the HF G20 is a major, and useful, advance. It not only more accurately tracks remaining battery life, it also gives a display in minutes remaining. It will allow you to better plan your shooting, so you won't be caught out with a battery that suddenly goes from 'half' to 'empty'.
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Wireless Remote Control lets you operate your camcorder from a distance, so you don't have to be left out of the picture.
- Microphone Terminal With Manual Audio Level Control
- With the HF G20's Microphone Terminal you can attach an external microphone if you need to record audio more accurately from a specific source. To make your videos sound as good as they look, the VIXIA HF G20 offers a built-in audio meter and manual audio level adjustment. You'll be able to tell at a glance if the sound you're hearing is being recorded the way you want it and a simple control allows you to change the audio level if it's not.
- Headphone Terminal
- Pro-style Lens Hood and Eye Cup
- The VIXIA HF G20 camcorder comes standard with a large lens hood that shuts out unwanted flare from external light sources, and incorporates a lens barrier that eliminates the need for a lens cap. The hood can be attached even when using a Canon filter. The large, comfortable eye cup is the same as that used on Canon's XA 10 professional model, and is designed to improve visibility by blocking out extra light.
- The Pre-Record feature places your VIXIA HF G20 camcorder in a stand-by "pre-roll" mode. With this feature the camcorder continuously records three seconds of video to memory before you even press the record button. When you start recording, the additional video is recorded too. It will be easier than ever to capture the moment when the bat hits the ball at the start of that home run.
- Quick Start
- The Quick Start function on the VIXIA HF G20 gets you up and shooting whenever a great scene happens. Simply open the LCD panel and the camcorder powers on.
- Built-in Electronic Lens Cover
- The built-in lens cover means you never have to go looking for your lens cover again. Plus, you don't have the bother of your lens cap dangling from your camcorder. Turn your camcorder on and the lens cover automatically opens. Turn it off, and the cover closes.
Canon HF G20 Specifications
- Video Format:
- MPEG4-AVC / H.264 High Definition
- Dolby Digital 2 channel (AC-3), 5.1-channel (with optional Canon SM-V1 5.1-Channel Surround Microphone)
- Frame Rate:
- PF24*, PF30*, 60i, 24P (24 fps progressive recording)
- Recording Media:
- Dual Flash Memory: Internal Flash Memory (32 GB) or SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card (2 slots)
1920 x 1080 movie recording requires a Class 4 or higher memory card. For other recording formats, a Class 2 or higher card is recommended. Also, movie recording requires cards with 128MB of memory or more. Cards made by Toshiba, SanDisk or Matsushita are recommended.
- Image sensor:
- 1/3-inch HD CMOS Pro, approx. 2.37 Megapixels gross, RGB Prmary Color Filter
- Number of Effective Pixels:
- Video and Still Image: Approx. 2.07 Megapixels (1920 x 1080)
- Maximum Recording Time, 32 GB Internal Flash Drive:
- LP (5 Mbps) 12 hours 15 minutes
SP (7 Mbps) 9 hours 35 minutes
XP+ (12 Mbps) 5 hours 45 minutes
FXP (17 Mbps) 4 hours 10 minutes - Allows 1920 x 1080 Full HD Recording
MXP (24 Mbps) 2 hours 55 minutes - Allows 1920 x 1080 Full HD Recording
Recording time based on internal flash memory only. Greater capacity is possible when SD memory cards are also used (2 card slots).
- Zoom Ratio: 10x Optical / 40x / 200x Digital (Video Only)
Focal Length: f=4.25 - 42.5 mm (35mm equivalent: 30.4 - 305 mm)
Max. F/Stop f/1.8 - 2.8
- Zoom Speed:
- Variable, Constant: Fast, Normal, Slow (16 steps in each mode)
- Filter diameter:
- Minimum Focusing Distance:
- 0.8 inch / 2 cm (wide); 23.6 inches / 60 cm (entire zoom range)
- Focusing System
- Instant AF, Medium AF, Face Priority AF, TTL (through the lens)
- Image Stabilization:
- Dynamic SuperRange Optical (lens shift) / Standard SuperRange Optical (lens shift) / Powered IS, Intelligent IS
Intelligent IS in Auto mode: Dynamic IS (default), Powered IS, Macro IS, Tripod Mode
IS Modes other than Intelligent IS; Dynamic IS and Powered IS settings can be selected: Standard IS, IS Off
- Programmed AE:
- Smart Auto, Program, Av, Tv, M (Manual), SCN (Portrait, Sports, Night Scene, Snow, Beach, Sunset, Low Light, Spotlight, Fireworks)
- Manual Exposure
- Max Shutter Speed:
- Movie: 1/2000
- White Balance:
- Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Manual, Set 1, Set 2, Custom (2,000K to 15,000K in 100K increments)
- Minimum Illumination
- Auto mode 1.2 lux (with auto slow shutter selected - shutter speed 1/30)
Low Light mode: 0.1 lux (shutter speed 1/2 sec.)
- .24-inch color widescreen, approx. 260,000 dots, approx. 100% field of view
- LCD Screen:
- 3.5-inch high resolution touch panel widescreen color LCD, approx. 922,000 pixels
- USB Terminal
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed mini-B
- Video Terminal
- component (output), composite (output)
- Microphone Terminal:
- 3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack
- HDMI Terminal
- HDMI Mini Connector (output), CEC and x.v. Color and 1080p output supported
- AV Mini Terminal/Headphone Terminal
- 3.5 mm 4 pole mini-jack (video/audio output only)
- Remote Control Terminal
- Yes (compatible with LANC protocol)
- Accessory Shoe
- mini Advanced
- Operating Temperature Range
- Approx. 23° to 113° F / -5° to 45° C, 60% relative humidity (storage)
Approx. 32° to 104° F / 0° to 40° C, 85% relative humidity (working)
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Approx. 3.0 x 3.1 x 6.3 inches (77 x 78 x 161 mm) excluding lens hood and grip belt
- Approx. 1.3 lb. (575 g) including lens hood and grip belt, not including battery pack and memory card
approx. 1.4 lbs. (620 g) fully loaded (including BP-808 and memory cards)