Manfrotto 504HD,535K 535 MPRO Carbon Fiber Tripod/504HD Pro Video Head Kit
Get Manfrotto 504HD,535K Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet etailer for Manfrotto
and Many Other Fine Brands!
Manfrotto 504HD,535K MPRO Carbon Fiber Tripod/Pro Video Head Kit
Features in Detail | Enlarged Image
The 504HD,535K is a complete kit for heavy duty cameras. The kit consists of the Manfrotto 535 MPRO Three-Section Carbon Fiber Video Tripod, the 504HD Pro Video Head and the MBAG100PN Padded Tripod Bag.
The Manfrotto MPRO 535 Video Tripod is manufactured with the world's most advanced high-performance materials: 100% carbon fiber tubes and magnesium die castings. Manfrotto technology produces an ergonomic, user-friendly video tripod that is incredibly lightweight yet stable, compact, versatile and easy to use. The MPRO 535 boasts a robust load capacity of 44 pounds and a maximum height of more than 5.5 feet. Three leg sections allow the MRO 535 to fold down to a closed length of under 29 inches.
The Manfrotto 504HD Video Fluid Head is a perfect balance of design and performance. The bridge design improves the head's rigidity and its Pan friction control is fast, simple to fine-tune and protected from knocks. All structural components are made from aluminum, with the Pan axis rotation unit using ball bearings to obtain smooth, totally vibration-free controlled movements that can be directly adjusted using the head's FDS variable friction system. FDS on both the Pan and Tilt axes also ensures that the head works perfectly at all temperatures, with all types of equipment and under all loads. Ergonomically improved lever and dial designs combine with the new friction index to give you complete control.
Replacing the MBAG100P Tripod Bag, the Manfrotto MBAG100PN Padded Tripod Bag is identical in features and design to the top-of-the-line MBAG120PN, but in a slightly smaller size. The MBAG100PN is padded to protect your equipment. Innovative design and style: ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality and designed in collaboration with Kata Carrying Systems.
The 535 tripod features a new leg angle selector
Manfrotto 535 MPRO Three-Section Carbon Fiber Video Tripod
The MPRO 535 video tripod is designed for the professional videographer or serious amateur and is among the most versatile and easy-to-use video tripods on the market today. With the MPRO's single tube design, new leg angle selectors, improved quick-action leg locks and retractable spiked feet, the versatile MPRO 535 is easy to use whether shooting inside or outdoors.
535 MPRO Three-Section Carbon Fiber Video Tripod Key Features
- Newly Designed Leg Angle Selector
- The MPRO 535 tripod features a new leg angle selector, developed for quick, easy and precise leg angle adjustments.
Improved quick-action leg locks
- Carbon Fiber Leg Sections With Magnesium Castings
- The best tripod is still the one you bring along. Lightweight tripods have not only become a mainstay, they are now a requisite for digital photographers. The trick is to lose weight and maintain maximum support without sacrificing stability, rigidity and reliability. The MPRO 535 is manufactured with the world's most advanced high-performance materials: 100% carbon fiber tubes and magnesium die castings. Manfrotto's carbon fiber tubing is popular among outdoor photographers because it's light in weight, but also more rigid and supports heavier loads than aluminum -- giving it a double advantage. Lightweight magnesium is used for die-cast parts. Magnesium has a 35% lower density than aluminum. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
- Improved Quick-Action Leg Locks
- Quick-action leg locks allow you to quickly and quietly set the tripod into position. The ergonomics of the quick action leg locks has been greatly improved.
- Industry Standard 75mm Bowl Interface
- All Terrain Retractable Spiked Metal Feet
- Rubber feet with retractable metal spikes help make the versatile MPRO 535 easy-to-use whether shooting inside or outdoors. Use the 535 outdoors with the spike extended for better grip on soft terrain such as moss and plants, or indoors with the rubber foot covering the spike to avoid damaging floors and to provide stable non-slip support.
Rubber feet with retractable metal spikes
535 MPRO Three-Section Carbon Fiber Video Tripod Specifications
- Black carbon fiber tubing with magnesium castings
- Maximum Height
- 67.3 inches (171.0 cm)
- Minimum Height
- 10.6 inches (27.0 cm)
- Closed Length
- 28.94 inches (73.5 cm)
- Center Column
- Leg Sections
- Leg Tube Diameters
- 34.2, 29.2, 24.8 mm
- Leg Angles
- 23°, 50°, 70°
- Foot Type
- Rubber with retractable metal spikes
- Head Bowl
- Maximum Load Capacity
- 44.1 lbs. (20.0 kg)
- 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg)
Manfrotto 504HD Pro Video Head
The Manfrotto 504HD Video Fluid Head is a perfect balance of design and performance. The bridge design improves the head's rigidity and its Pan friction control is fast, simple to fine-tune and protected from knocks. All structural components are made from aluminum, with the Pan axis rotation unit using ball bearings to obtain smooth, totally vibration-free controlled movements that can be directly adjusted using the head's FDS variable friction system. FDS on both the Pan and Tilt axes also ensures that the head works perfectly at all temperatures, with all types of equipment and under all loads. Ergonomically improved lever and dial designs combine with the new friction index to give you complete control over the 504HD.
The 504HD has been designed to offer a load capacity of up to 16.5 pounds (7.5kg), making it suitable for a huge range of camera equipment. The CBS counterbalance system has four presets for a full range of camera weights. Leveling the head is easy thanks to the 75mm diameter hemisphere and the back-lit bubble level. Two 3/8-inch threads on the top plate allow accessories (such as monitors and arms) to be directly and securely attached to the head, which helps cut down set-up time, keeps your camera hot shoe free and, saves you from using another clamp. The 504HD is suitable for Manfrotto PRO series video tripods with mid-level or ground spreaders and for carbon fiber single-leg MPRO tripods.
504HD Pro Video Head Key Features
- Bridging Technology
- The 504HD is the result of an important technical evolution -- the perfect synthesis between an innovative Bridge Architecture and Manfrotto's cutting edge engineering. Bridging Technology is an exclusive Manfrotto patent. Provides a wider, longer platform for your camera and accessories. The bridge design improves the head's rigidity. The high rigidity structure delivers maximum response and strength.
1 - Pan drag control
2 - Pan locking knob
3 - Illuminated leveling bubble
- Fluid Movement, Fine-Control Drag System (FDS)
- The 504HD fluid head combines a high-performing fluidity with a wide variety of professional features. Pan friction control is fast, simple to fine-tune and protected from knocks. The Pan axis rotation unit uses ball bearings to obtain smooth, totally vibration-free controlled movements. Movement can be directly adjusted using the 504HD's variable friction Fluid Drag System (FDS). FDS on both the Pan and Tilt axes also ensures that the head works perfectly at all temperatures. Each control has a degree scale to allow precise adjustment of the fluidity of every movement of the 504HD, so it can be fine-tuned to your camera equipment, the type of shot required and the operating temperature (from -20°C to +60°C).
- Four-Step Adjustable Counterbalance System
- The 504HD has been designed to offer a load capacity of up to 16.5 pounds (7.5kg), making it suitable for a huge range of camera equipment. The CBS counterbalance system has four presets for a full range of camera weights: 0, 5.5 pounds (2.5kg), 5kg-11lb and 7.5kg-16.5lb).
- Independent Brakes On Tilt And Pan Axes
- The 504HD's new disc brakes are inspired by automotive design, and are more than capable of keeping the heavy equipment safe, stable and in position.
- Ergonomic Controls For Easy Use In All Conditions
- Large ergonomic locks and knobs on the 504HD allow for a more solid grip and better control. Easy Link Connectors for a more flexible accessory attachment.
1 - Tilt locking knob
2 - Tilt drag knob
3 - Sliding plate safety release button
- Wider Top Plate And Longer Quick-Release Sliding Plate With Secondary Safety Pin
- The 504HD's wider top plate and longer sliding plate offer extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment. It is assembled using stainless steel screws for protection against corrosion and rust. Your equipment is always secure: even if you forget to block the sliding plate, the secondary safety pin prevents the plate (and your camera) from falling.
- Built-in Illuminated LED Bubble Level
- The illuminated LED bubble level makes it easy for shooters to level the camera in low-light conditions.
- Easy-Link Connectors
- Two 3/8-inch Easy-Link Connectors are located on the top plate to allow accessories, such as monitors or lights, to be easily and securely attached. This allows the camera hot shoe to be used for other accessories, or kept free to reduce weight and lower the center of gravity for improved stability.
- Lightweight Modern Materials For Optimum Balance Of Strength And Weight
- Pan Handle With Left And Right Side Pan Bar Attachment
- The pan bar attachments on both left and right sides of the head give maximum flexibility. Both attachments have a substitutable rosette wheel, which can be replaced easily and cheaply if it suffers wear or damage... preferable by far to having to substitute the whole side wall of the head.
1 - Counterbalance adjustment knob
2 - Sliding quick release plate
3 - Sliding quick release knob
504HD Pro Video Head Specifications
- Head Height
- 6.1 inches (15.5 cm)
- +90° -60°
- Tilt Drag
- Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
- Independent Tilt Lock
- Pan Drag
- Continuosly adjustable from 0 to max level
- Independent Pan Lock
- Balance Control
- 4 Step: 0 - 5.5 - 11.0 - 16.5 pounds (0 - 2.5 - 5.0 - 7.5 kg)
- Head Base
- 75mm (2.95-inch) half ball
- Pan Handle
- 1 Telescopic, 2 available positions, additional pan handle: 509HLV
- QR Plate Supplied
- Sliding Travel of Plate
- 3.27 inches (83 mm)
- Working Temperature Range
- -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Maximum Load Capacity
- 16.5 lbs. (7.5 kg)
- 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
Manfrotto MBAG100PN 39.4-inch Padded Tripod Bag
Replacing the MBAG100P Tripod Bag, the Manfrotto MBAG100PN Padded Tripod Bag is identical in features and design to the MBAG120PN, but in a slightly smaller size. The MBAG100PN is padded to protect your equipment. Innovative design and style: ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality and designed in collaboration with Kata Carrying Systems.
The redesigned MBags, available in six models of varying lengths, feature new padding with a thermoformed Manfrotto logo, a rubberized loop which makes it easier to open and close, and new attention to the details, making this range of bags iconic and user friendly. The innovation of these Manfrotto carrying solutions is all in the details, in the tech materials and in the improved ergonomics that make these products worthy partners of Manfrotto's proven professional tripods and heads.
MBAG100PN Padded Tripod Bag Key Features
Easy access even with the bigger video tripods
- End Opening Allows for Faster "Quiver" Style Extraction and Insertion of Tripod
- Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag, making it easier to get your tripod in and out, as well as being able to extract the tripod quickly. You can extract the tripod quickly from the end of the bag like an arrow from a quiver.
- Comfortable Carrying Handle
- Ergonomic Design
- Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (7.87" diameter) and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (9" diameter). This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly.
- Durable Materials, Padded End Cap
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place and protects it, especially the head, during transport. Serves a double purpose by protecting you from the tripod's hard edges when carrying it by your side. Logo end cap is padded to offer protection to the tripod head. High quality durable materials, and padded ends protects your tripod throughout.
- Inner Pocket
- Inner pocket holds accessories (such as video head pan bars) where they won't rattle around or get damaged.
- Easy-Grip Zip Opening
- New rubberized Manfrotto loop helps when using the zips.
- Versatile Carrying Options
- Can be hand-carried horizontally by the side handle, vertically by the end handle, or shoulder-carried using the included strap. Side carrying handle is adjustable to better balance transportation of heavy heads mounted on the tripod. The end handle is also useful for storage, allowing you an easy way to remove the bag from a high shelf, for example.
MBag Key Features
|1- Recessed zippers
2- Thermoformed padding with the new Manfrotto logo
3- Rubberized Manfrotto loop, helps when using the zips
4- Comfortable carrying handle
5- Attention to details: Small injected Manfrotto logo on the handles
6- Inner pocket for tripod accessories storage
MBAG100PN Padded Tripod Bag Specifications
- Color / Material
- Black ballistic nylon
- 39.37 inches (100 cm)
- Base Diameter
- 7.87 inches (20 cm)
- 9.06 inches (23 cm)
- 3.1 pounds (1.4 kg)
Manfrotto 504HD,535K MPRO Carbon Fiber Tripod/Pro Video Head Kit
Features in Detail | Enlarged Image