Azden SGM-1000 Shotgun Microphone
Get Azden SGM-1000 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet e-tailer for Azden
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The Azden SGM-1000 comes with a windscreen and Azden's unique shockmount holder with integrated shoe-mount. Designed for Video and Audio Professionals, the SGM-1000 is a highly directional shotgun microphone with a wide frequency response and low noise levels. The SGM-1000 can be powered by external phantom power or a single AA battery.
Azden SGM-1000 Shotgun Microphone Key Features
- Battery or Phantom Powered
- The SGM-1000 can be powered by 12-48V external phantom power or a single 1.5V AA battery.
- New High Performance Mic Element
- Small Size
- 12.2 inches (310mm)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Unique Shockmount Holder With Integrated Shoe-Mount
- The SGM-1000 is supplied with a shock-mount holder. This holder can be used on a camera shoe or on a microphone stand.
- Highly Directional Pick-up Pattern
- This narrow or directional pattern rejects side and back noise and lets you focus in on your subject.
- High Sensitivity and Low Noise
- XLR Output
- Switchable Low Cut Filter
- Power Switch
- The SGM-1000 has a 2-position power switch. Switch the microphone to OFF when not in use to conserve battery life. Switch the microphone to ON for normal operation.
- Foam Windscreen Included
Azden SGM-1000 Shotgun Microphone Key Specifications
- Frequency Response:
- 80 - 20,000Hz
- Low-Cut Roll-Off:
- 6dB/Octave @ 200Hz
- Super Cardioid -33dB Re: 1v/PA
- 1.5k Ohms @ 1kHz
- Max. SPL Input Level:
- Signal To Noise Ratio:
- Dynamic Range:
- Battery Type:
- AAA (1.5V) - Use Alkaline Battery
- Battery Current:
- Battery Life:
- 1000 Hours w/Alkaline Battery
- 4.94 oz. (140g) w/o Battery
- Dimensions length, diameter:
- 12.2", 0.83" (310mm, 21mm)
- Output Type:
- 3-Pin XLR Type
- Supplied Accessories:
- Shock Mount Mic Holder, Windscreen, Carry-Pouch
Azden SGM-1000 Directional Super-Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
Features in Detail | Enlarged Image