Azden IRR-30P Dual-Channel Powered Infrared Wireless Receiver
Get Azden IRR-30P Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet e-tailer for Azden
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The heart of the Azden infrared system is the IRR-30P powered, dual-channel receiver. It allows you to use and control the volume of two wireless microphones simultaneously, either for "team-teaching", or to use the handheld microphone for student pass-around. The receiver also has two stereo auxiliary inputs so that other line-level devices (CD players, MP3 players, VCRs, etc.) can be attached and played through the system. The teacher can also send the audio to a recorder or video camera, using the line-level preamp-level jack. For bigger rooms or odd-shaped rooms up to three additional external sensors can be attached. With four ceiling speakers attached to the IRR-30P, sound is spread equally throughout the room, allowing all students to hear the lecture.
Azden IRR-30P Dual-Channel Powered Infrared Receiver Key Features
- Infrared Wireless Receiver
- Infrared wireless microphone systems are the best solution for classrooms. In today's RF saturated world a VHF or UHF microphone system risks interference from a variety of other devices and sources. Cell phones, radios, TV, PA systems, police and emergency service systems, etc., can all interfere with VHF and UHF, but not with IR. Furthermore, infrared is perfect for classroom audio, since, unlike the other systems, IR is short-range, cannot penetrate walls, and is line-of-sight. This means that a school can have as many classrooms as desired with individual audio systems, without fear of interference. In addition, since each classroom system is on the same pair of channels, teachers can go from room to room without having to switch microphones.
- Dual-Channel Receiver With Separate Volume Controls for Each Channel
- Since the Azden IRR-30P is dual-channel, the teacher can have one microphone and a second person can also have a microphone, either for "team-teaching", or to use the handheld microphone for student pass-around.
- Two Auxiliary Stereo Inputs
- The IRR-30P has two stereo auxiliary inputs so that other line-level devices (CD players, MP3 players, VCRs, etc.) can be attached and played through the system.
- Line Out With Built-in Powered Amplifier
- The sound from the microphones and any audio player connected to the Stereo Inputs will output on both the Left and Right channel. With four ceiling speakers attached to the IRR-30P, sound is spread equally throughout the room, allowing all students to hear the lecture.
- Power On/Receiving Signal LED Indicator
- Built-in Infrared Sensor Array For Rooms up to 1600 Square Feet
- The IRR-30P receiver's built-in sensor array allows complete freedom of movement in a 1600-sq.ft. room. For larger rooms, up to three wall/ceiling mountable external sensors (IRD-30 or IRD-60) increase the working distance. If the receiver is mounted in a secured cabinet the third sensor input disables and replaces the receiver's internal sensor.
Azden IRR-30P Specifications
- Sub-carrier Frequencies:
- 2.06MHz and 2.56MHz
- Receiver Type:
- Super heterodyne -- crystal controlled
- >75dB A weighted
- Reception Sensitivity:
- Line Input Impedance:
- 32k ohms ±15%
- Line Output Adjustment:
- -- infinity to +10dBu
- Audio Output:
- 5W x 4 @ 4 ohms
- Power Requirement:
- 15VDC @ 2.7A (use model BC-30)
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 8.0" x 9.2" x 1.7" (204 x 233 x 44 mm)
- Approx. 2.86 lbs. (1.3kg)