Azden IRR-30 Dual-Channel Infrared Wireless Receiver
Get Azden IRR-30 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet e-tailer for Azden
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The Azden IRR-30 Two-Channel Receiver is almost identical to the IRR-30P receiver, however it lacks the IRR-30P's built-in powered amplifiers. The IRR-30 receiver also allows the use of two mics at the same time. Each channel has its own frequency and every IRR-30 uses the same two frequencies. The receiver's built-in sensor array allows complete freedom of movement in a 1600 sqare foot room. For larger rooms, up to three wall/ceiling mountable external sensors (IRD-30 or IRD-60) increase the working distance. If the receiver is mounted in a secured cabinet the third sensor input disables and replaces the receiver's internal sensor.
Azden IRR-30 Dual-Channel Infrared Receiver Key Features
- Infrared Wireless Receiver
- Infrared wireless microphone systems are the best solution for classrooms. In today's RF saturated world a VHF or UHF microphone system risks interference from a variety of other devices and sources. Cell phones, radios, TV, PA systems, police and emergency service systems, etc., can all interfere with VHF and UHF, but not with IR. Furthermore, infrared is perfect for classroom audio, since, unlike the other systems, IR is short-range, cannot penetrate walls, and is line-of-sight. This means that a school can have as many classrooms as desired with individual audio systems, without fear of interference. In addition, since each classroom system is on the same pair of channels, teachers can go from room to room without having to switch microphones.
- Dual-Channel Receiver With Separate Volume Controls for Each Channel
- Since the Azden IRR-30 is dual-channel, the teacher can have one microphone and a second person can also have a microphone, either for "team-teaching", or to use the handheld microphone for student pass-around.
- Line In
- The IRR-30 allows other line-level devices (CD players, MP3 players, VCRs, etc.) to be attached and played through the system.
- Line Out
- The sound from the microphones and any audio player connected to the Stereo Inputs will output on both the Left and Right channel.
- Power On/Receiving Signal LED Indicator
- Built-in Infrared Sensor Array For Rooms up to 1600 Square Feet
- The IRR-30 receiver's built-in sensor array allows complete freedom of movement in a 1600-sq.ft. room. For larger rooms, up to three wall/ceiling mountable external sensors (IRD-30 or IRD-60) increase the working distance. If the receiver is mounted in a secured cabinet the third sensor input disables and replaces the receiver's internal sensor.
Azden IRR-30 Specifications
- Sub-carrier Frequencies:
- 2.06MHz and 2.56MHz
- Receiver Type:
- Super heterodyne -- crystal controlled
- >90dB A weighted
- Reception Sensitivity:
- Audio Output Adjustment:
- mic: -20dB max
line: 0dB max
- Audio Output Impedance:
- mic: <1.5 k ohms
line: <1 k ohms
- Power Requirement:
- 12VDC @ 200mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 8.5" x 8.3" x 1.7" (215 x 210 x 44 mm)
- Approx. 2.53 lbs. (1.15kg)