Azden APS 25 Powered Speaker System
Get Azden APS 25 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet e-tailer for Azden
and Many Other Fine Brands!
When You Install Azden's Powered Speakers, The Possibilities Become Endless.
Azden designed their APS 25 powered speaker system to be as versatile as possible: wireless or wired, expandable, wall or stand-mounted, and built for absolute reliability -- so you could cover the broadest spectrum of audio installations. Take advantage of the APS 25's unlimited possibilities on your next install.
Azden APS 25 Key Features
- Included Accessories
- Removable wall-mount bracket
- Removable right-angle AC cord
- 4 anti-skid pads
- Exceptional Sound
- Incorporating a 20 watt amplifier, the APS 25 is a rugged, 2-way speaker with a 5.25 in. shielded woofer and a 1 in. wide-dispersion tweeter that produces clear detailed sound for all corporate, educational and commercial applications.
- Two User-Installable Wireless Module Slots
- Only the APS 25 offers you the ability to include VHF, UHF, or Infrared wireless microphone modules. And, you can use either one or two modules, initially or later on. So you can order the speaker in any number of configurations and add to it in the future. Since Azden offers a choice of 30 VHF frequency modules, their 63 channel user-selectable UHF modules, or Infrared wireless, you can have multiple systems in one venue without interference.
- More Control, More Inputs, More Possibilities
- The APS 25 includes a Master Volume control and Tone control to reduce feedback. Individual level controls for each of the four inputs -- two wireless, one wired mic level, and one line level -- giving you more ways to configure your system. The speaker's variable line level output lets you daisy chain multiple speakers. The high gain mic input shorts automatically to reduce noise when no mic is plugged in.
- Signal-Sensing Auto-On Circuit
- Included Auto On-Off circuitry triggered by any audio input signal for hands-off system startup.
- High-Impact Injection-Molded ABS Case
- Azden includes a high impact case for reliability.
- 115 / 220V AC User-Switchable
- Dual-voltage (110/220V) switching to facilitate installation and use.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The APS 25 can be used free standing, stand-mounted, or wall-mounted with the supplied U-mount bracket. For easier wall mounting, Azden includes a removable 90-degree-angle AC cable.
- 4 Inputs With Independent Volume Control
- Master Volume Control
- Anti-Feedback Tone Control
- Table, Stand or Wall Mountable
- Magnetically Shield Woofer
- Wide Dispersion Tweeter
- Two-Year Warranty
Azden APS 25 Specifications
- Rated Power
- 20 watts continuous
- Frequency Response
- 65Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL at rated output
- 101dB @ 1 meter
- 5.25" (133.35mm) high efficiency - magnetically shielded
- 1" (25mm) dome
- 1st order passive @ 8kHz
- Tone Control
- -6dB/octave sliding lowpass (3kHz to 8kHz)
- Wireless inputs
- 2 user-installable receivers
VHF (169-213MHz), UHF (794-806MHz) and/or Infrared
- Wired inputs/output
- Mic: -81dBV (0.089mVRMS) for 1 watt
100Kohm unbalanced, ¼" phone jack, variable
- Line: -40dBV (10mVRMS) for 1 watt
10Kohm unbalanced, RCA jack, variable
- Line-Out: +15dBV max - RCA jack
- 8.25 lb (3.74kg) approx. without receivers
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 12.4" x 7.09" x 5.6" (315 x 180 x 142mm)
- UL, C-UL, and FCC approved
- AC Power Requirements
- User switchable: 110-125 / 210-240VAC - 50Hz / 60Hz