Azden APS 25-US2 Powered Speaker System With 2 15BT UHF Transmitters
Get Azden APS 25-US2 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet e-tailer for Azden
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The Azden APS 25-US2 comes complete with the APS 25 Powered Speaker, two installed APS-UR5 Modular Plug-in UHF Receivers, two Azden 15BT UHF Wireless Body-Pack Transmitters and two HS-12 uni-directional headset microphones. Azden designed their APS 25-US2 powered speaker system to be as versatile as possible: wireless or wired, expandable, wall or stand-mounted, and built for absolute reliability -- so you could cover the broadest spectrum of audio installations. Take advantage of the APS 25-US2's unlimited possibilities on your next install.
Azden Corporation, the leader in wireless for videography, introduces the Azden 15BT UHF wireless body-pack transmitter. The 15BT replaces the Azden 10BT transmitter. Unlike the entry-level models of its competitors, which have 1, 2, 10 or 16 channels, the 15BT offers 92 user-selectable channels, so you'll always find a clear channel. This wireless system uses new UHF frequencies (566.25-589.75 MHz) to avoid interference from HDTV broadcast transmission. he 15BT body-pack transmitter is housed in a compact, 3.9" x 2.5" x 1.1" case. The 15BT comes with the HS-12, a high quality uni-directional vocal headset/microphone. Other microphone options are available, see Recommended Accessories.
The 15BT will work flawlessly with the installed Azden APS-UR5 modular plug-in UHF receivers, which also feature 92 on-board user selectable UHF frequencies.
Azden APS 25 Powered Speaker System
Azden APS 25 Key Features
- Included Accessories
- Removable wall-mount bracket
- Removable right-angle AC cord
- 4 anti-skid pads
- Two installed APS-UR5 Modular Plug-in UHF Receivers
- Exceptional Sound
- Incorporating a 20 watt amplifier, the APS 25-US2 is a rugged, 2-way speaker with a 5.25 in. shielded woofer and a 1 in. wide-dispersion tweeter that produces clear detailed sound for all corporate, educational and commercial applications.
- Two User-Installable Wireless Module Slots
- Only the APS 25-US2 offers you the ability to include VHF, UHF, or Infrared wireless microphone modules. And, you can use either one or two modules, initially or later on. So you can order the speaker in any number of configurations and add to it in the future. Since Azden offers a choice of 30 VHF frequency modules, their 63 channel user-selectable UHF modules, or Infrared wireless, you can have multiple systems in one venue without interference. The Azden APS 25-US2 comes complete with two APS-UR5 Modular Plug-in UHF Receivers installed in these slots.
- More Control, More Inputs, More Possibilities
- The APS 25-US2 includes a Master Volume control and Tone control to reduce feedback. Individual level controls for each of the four inputs -- two wireless, one wired mic level, and one line level -- giving you more ways to configure your system. The speaker's variable line level output lets you daisy chain multiple speakers. The high gain mic input shorts automatically to reduce noise when no mic is plugged in.
- Signal-Sensing Auto-On Circuit
- Included Auto On-Off circuitry triggered by any audio input signal for hands-off system startup.
- High-Impact Injection-Molded ABS Case
- Azden includes a high impact case for reliability.
- 115 / 220V AC User-Switchable
- Dual-voltage (110/220V) switching to facilitate installation and use.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The APS 25-US2 can be used free standing, stand-mounted, or wall-mounted with the supplied U-mount bracket. For easier wall mounting, Azden includes a removable 90-degree-angle AC cable.
- 4 Inputs With Independent Volume Control
- Master Volume Control
- Anti-Feedback Tone Control
- Table, Stand or Wall Mountable
- Magnetically Shield Woofer
- Wide Dispersion Tweeter
- Two-Year Warranty
Azden APS 25 Specifications
- Rated Power
- 20 watts continuous
- Frequency Response
- 65Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL at rated output
- 101dB @ 1 meter
- 5.25" (133.35mm) high efficiency - magnetically shielded
- 1" (25mm) dome
- 1st order passive @ 8kHz
- Tone Control
- -6dB/octave sliding lowpass (3kHz to 8kHz)
- Wireless inputs
- 2 user-installable receivers
VHF (169-213MHz), UHF (794-806MHz) and/or Infrared
- Wired inputs/output
- Mic: -81dBV (0.089mVRMS) for 1 watt
100Kohm unbalanced, ¼" phone jack, variable
- Line: -40dBV (10mVRMS) for 1 watt
10Kohm unbalanced, RCA jack, variable
- Line-Out: +15dBV max - RCA jack
- 8.25 lb (3.74kg) approx. without receivers
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 12.4" x 7.09" x 5.6" (315 x 180 x 142mm)
- UL, C-UL, and FCC approved
- AC Power Requirements
- User switchable: 110-125 / 210-240VAC - 50Hz / 60Hz
Azden 15BT UHF Wireless Body-Pack Transmitter
Azden 15BT Key Features
- Metal Belt Clip
- The 15BT transmitter comes with a belt clip. It is small enough to also be tucked into a jacket or pants pocket.
- Power and Standby Switches
- The power ON and OFF switch enables and disables all transmitter functions while the STANDBY switch turns the audio off and on. This allows the microphone to be handled with no noise.
- Power On LED Indicator
- 92 User-Selectable Frequencies
- The Azden 105 system is a frequency agile system, meaning that you choose the frequency of both the transmitter and receiver via the group and channel controls. The 15BT offers 92 user-selectable channels, so you'll always find a clear channel. This wireless microphone system uses new UHF frequencies (566.25-589.75 MHz) to avoid interference from HDTV broadcast transmission.
- Operates on Two AA Batteries
- Using two AA alkaline batteries, the 15BT can operate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Supplied With HS-12 Uni-Directional Headset Microphone
- The 15BT comes with the HS-12 microphone, a hgh quality uni-directional vocal headset/microphone featuring a gooseneck-adjustable mic and adjustable rear head-band for a more comfortable fit.
Azden 15BT Specifications
- Included Microphone Unit:
- HS-12 Uni-Directional Headset Microphone
- Effective Operating Range:
- 200 ~ 300 ft (60 ~ 100m)
- Operating Frequency:
- UHF band, 92 user-selectable channels, 566.25 MHz to 589.75 MHz
- Modulation Mode:
- Phase Lock Loop Synthesizer
- Operating Temp. Range:
- 14° to 122° F (-10° to 50° C)
- RF Output Power:
- 25 mW
- ¼ wavelength
- Frequency Response:
- 50 Hz to 15 zHz
- Reference Deviation
- ± 5 kHz (-60 dBm - 1 kHz input)
± 40 kHz max deviation
- Noise Reduction:
- Compander (TOKO)
- MIC Input Connector:
- 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Power Requirement:
- Two AA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life:
- 6 - 8 Hours with Alkaline Battery
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 2.5" x 3.9" x 1.1" (63 x 98 x 27 mm)
- Approx. 5.64 oz. (160g) Including Batteries